OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

Yeah I think NY is paying more of his salary for a higher pick. G Men eyeing Caleb???
yea they're paying most of the remaining. wouldn't matter if they were eyeing Caleb. can't protect anyone back there.

Long as the city embracing the “black Hollywood” stuff it won’t change…All the bs starts in the A and spreads to other cities these days

Most of these spots hookah lounges 1st, operating like a restaurant is like the 4th priority :lol: :smh:

Man it’s the worst fr fr there was a vegan spot I went to while I was in Toronto last year and that place was garbage (how the **** you burn Brussel sprouts) I should’ve known it had “the look” saw they expanded and opened one here on the beltline they knew exactly what city to go to where that “look” will get them by. I gave the one here a chance thinking maybe it would be different I’ll be fair

IMG_7832.gif

Yeah I think NY is paying more of his salary for a higher pick. G Men eyeing Caleb???

A certain demographic of the fanbase knows Mara is not drafting a black QB. Giants could get the number one pick and Mara is taking Drake Mayonnaise.

Now trade more players away.

Man it’s the worst fr fr there was a vegan spot I went to while I was in Toronto last year and that place was garbage (how the **** you burn Brussel sprouts) I should’ve known it had “the look” saw they expanded and opened one here on the beltline they knew exactly what city to go to where that “look” will get them by. I gave the one here a chance thinking maybe it would be different I’ll be fair

IMG_7832.gif
I feel for the ATL locals and long time residents, the city done changed so much…Everything catered to tourists and celebs unless you in the trenchez….Miss the days you could get some bbq outside the club at 4 am, then get a $12 ticket for a Falcons game later that morning

John Mara’s team continues to make history.

Tiki was also saying how awful and problematic that new turf is when wet. It’s dangerous as hell cause it’s slippery and sticky.

Daboll also allowed those plays, he’s listening and involved.
I think Daboll is letting Khafka have more control with the offense this season. Last year Daboll was more hands on and the offense was more reminiscent to his time in Buffalo.

Regardless, play calling has been absolutely terrible this season.

Back
Top Bottom