OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

former coaches & GM's lining up to let people know they thought CJ Stroud was the guy
To Ziegler’s defense, i do remember reports prior to the draft that the Raiders wanted CJ but weren’t willing to trade up. idk how much of any of that is true, but I do notice a lot of articles now where Ziegler is trying to disassociate himself from Josh McDaniels :lol: he not getting that stench off him anytime soon.

On the Dak talk

Usual story aside, he's been having probably his best season as a pro so far but all the talk has mainly still been around all his weaknesses and folks have gotten comfortable getting extra disrespectful and personal on the air.

:smh:

He's got a great chance to change up the narrative this postseason and that defense probably gives him the best chance at a deep run in January that he's ever had.

“He was #1 on our boards but knew he’d be gone”

“Called him and said if you’re available, we’re taking you with our pick”

Let everyone else tell hit, Bryce was the can’t miss, all everything, most pro ready, can’t-miss prospect.

:lol:

oh that part is not gonna happen. y'all gonna keep running that poor dude around :lol:

at first I thought it was them giving dude strict orders to get down and avoid any big hits

and then he clearly was running funny

at no point did these dudes stop with the wasted plays

im just hoping that giants, zona, giants ending stretch is pointless for all involved

Not ALL of yall but a lot of yall be caping for him knowing he beats up on washed teams and washed teams only
So if every football fan in the country says the 49ers and Eagles are better than the cowboys…

Why is Dak crucified for losing to teams EVERYONE already believes is better than his team?

The Cowboys weren’t the favorite in either of those games so its an idiotic criticism
But the masses have accepted it so it continues to get regurgitated

Literally only one Cowboy fan is caping for Dakota and slandering Aikman.
How am I slandering Aikman?
I posted the link to an article in which he himself says that he wasn’t regarded as one of the greats 🤷🏾‍♂️

I never said he wasn’t a great quarterback
I’ve got a F’n Aikman jersey in my closet

So if every football fan in the country says the 49ers and Eagles are better than the cowboys…

Why is Dak crucified for losing to teams EVERYONE already believes is better than his team?

The Cowboys weren’t the favorite in either of those games so its an idiotic criticism

That’s fine and dandy but that’s literally with any “elite” team.

Same way Herbert and the chargers can lose to the chiefs who are better but then yall criticize him *shrug*. Same with Tua, same with Lamar, etc.

Also, it’s not like the dude has some great track record against great teams or in the playoffs

Last edited:

…. Because he has a history of losing against good teams. Dak didn’t just start playing in the NFL this year.

He has a history of coming up short against great teams. At this point in his career, numbers don’t matter. Beat a great team when it counts.

Back
Top Bottom