OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

This man brought up Culpepper....
Yes, that's how analogies work. I'm using my analogy to illustrate the flaw in you guy's argument. Many QBs were more talented/skilled than Brady but they weren't better than him.

Y'all straw manned me first .. but I think we can all agree that both QBs tonight are better than Hurts.. yes?

Pat is a better QB than Tom, Tom is a great leader and motivator.

I’m drafting Pat if I could pick between the two.

There’s like 90 seconds left even if he hits that FG. KC was probably still at 88% chance of winning.

Yes, that's how analogies work. I'm using my analogy to illustrate the flaw in you guy's argument. Many QBs were more talented/skilled than Brady but they weren't better than him.

Y'all straw manned me first .. but I think we can all agree that both QBs tonight are better than Hurts.. yes?

Not when we talking about championship/MVP QB's. Any GM is drafting Mahomes over Brady.

ITXojBN (1).png

Hey man I didn't mean to get a semantics game started with you guys. Point is Mahomes got a long way to go to catch Brady. Hardware is all that matters when comparing goats. If it was just talent then Dan Marino would be the goat QB. Buddy was doing the numbers these new cats doing in the 80s.

ITXojBN (1).png

Hey man I didn't mean to get a semantics game started with you guys. Point is Mahomes got a long way to go to catch Brady. Hardware is all that matters when comparing goats. If it was just talent then Dan Marino would be the goat QB. Buddy was doing the numbers these new cats doing in the 80s.

So where Bradshaw rank to you

Buffalos playcalling was absolute *** leading up to that missed field goal. I’ll go as far to say that’s 4 down territory and they shouldn’t have even kicked the field goal to begin with even if he makes it. KC would’ve got the ball back with plenty of time to get into field goal range. You gotta get 7 on that drive, go up 4 and make the Chiefs need a touchdown.

As for the AFC Championship Game. Baltimore is a huge step up as an opponent from mental ****** Buffalo and Miami. That defense going against Mahomes is going to be fun to watch.

Only idea I’ll push back in RN is the idea he has to equal Brady in rings to be in that convo. Jordan didn’t need to match bill Russell for us to know what time it is.

Goat in any sport has never just been measured by title count.

Recency bias... Y'all are gonna say that every great player from here on out is better than the one from the last generation... And the y'all are gonna do it with whoever replaces Mahomes and the cycle will continue. As for now Brady is the goat and I personally don't think anyone will top him and sustained dominance. Brushing aside 7 rings in the modem era is disingenuous. And no one compares bill and Mike because 60s and 90s basketball is so different that you might as well be comparing two different subjects. Brady was elite before and during Mahomes playing days.

Recency bias... Y'all are gonna say that every great player from here on out is better than the one from the last generation... And the y'all are gonna do it with whoever replaces Mahomes and the cycle will continue. As for now Brady is the goat and I personally don't think anyone will top him and sustained dominance. Brushing aside 7 rings in the modem era is disingenuous. And no one compares bill and Mike because 60s and 90s basketball is so different that you might as well be comparing two different subjects. Brady was elite before and during Mahomes playing days.
This is partly true. The first sentence

But on the flip side how ppl rank players will vary. Especially when the conversation moves away from rings >

Hell even ppl will lean towards peak over longevity.

Either way it's fun watching the knives get pulled out over it

popcorn-magic.gif

Back
Top Bottom