OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Lions and Packers UP
Eagles and Cowboys DOWN

201204142730-cnbc-rick-santelli-3.jpg

So far.

So Philly is getting rid of their OC and DC, is the HC gone too???

it‘s sirianni’s offense

the reason you hire a offensive head coach is so when other teams start hiring off your staff, the playcaller remains the same

sirianni doesn’t call plays and we literally only run like 9 plays

it‘s sirianni’s offense

the reason you hire a offensive head coach is so when other teams start hiring off your staff, the playcaller remains the same

sirianni doesn’t call plays and we literally only run like 9 plays
So Pete's def out of the question then as a replacement

All you have to do is attack the middle of the field and periodically take deep shots on bradberry

whatever outside receiver you got on bradberry side’s just take your shot every once in a while

Been in denial for Philly for the last month. They really are a bad football team now.

Life comes at you fast.

So Pete's def out of the question then as a replacement

the team owner is from Boston, so I wouldn’t rule out hoodie

but I’d assume that would be the only defensive guy

id also hope they learn whoever they do hire, calls plays.. ain’t coincidence our record with steichen calling plays and vs when nick tried to do it and now Brian Johnson

Thought with regular season over, eagles would reset and get back to that 10-1 team

the team owner is from Boston, so I wouldn’t rule out hoodie

but I’d assume that would be the only defensive guy

id also hope they learn whoever they do hire, calls plays.. ain’t coincidence our record with steichen calling plays and vs when nick tried to do it and now Brian Johnson
Maybe yall wait and go after Kalen from Bama. He's not done back stabbing programs to make it to the NFL

Been in denial for Philly for the last month. They really are a bad football team now.

Life comes at you fast.

we’re a dumb football team…

we don’t have to play bradberry.. ringo has been our best outside corner this year

we have the talent rush a normal 4 man line.. At least attempt clogging the middle of the field instead of rushing 5 every down

Back
Top Bottom