OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Big play to the middle of the field to smitty

and we go back to the dumb shhh.. WR screen with our 170 lbs WR is the lead blocker

Aside from some of you Philly fans are spoiled as hell.

And nobody on here would do some of the worst things by mankind, but Philly fans would.

That Eagles fanbase is absolutely hell-ridden.

Obviously don't know much about the eagles' as the fans here, but I don't see them firing the hc.

got to.. this all starts with him

you AJ brown and Devonta smith and dude just decided he didn’t want to attack the middle of the field

we will literally have successful plays in games and never run plays there again

if you tell me the area of the field and specifics (down and distance) I could tell you the 2-3 plays we’re going run

Ill accept bets against his firing btw... just unrealistic ridiculousness.

Aside from some of you Philly fans are spoiled as hell.

And nobody on here would do some of the worst things by mankind, but Philly fans would.

That Eagles fanbase is absolutely hell-ridden.

you do know people have died after nfl games this year, nothing involving eagles fans

but all fan bases are bad

baker throwing like 50% of his passes behind the line of scrimmage.. they really don't respect the eagles tackling

you do know people have died after nfl games this year, nothing involving eagles fans

but all fan bases are bad
I worked at station that aired Vikings games on radio, and guess what, Philly is the armpit of America says them all, in terms of opposing-fan treatment. They will absolutely do anything to you, depending on the person.

Sirianni is an offensive coach. Man should not be fired. This is poppycock, as White Goodman would say.

offensive coach that doesn’t call plays

and what exactly has the offense shown you tonight?

offensive coach that doesn’t call plays

and what exactly has the offense shown you tonight?
Well who's calling the plays seems great, give it back to a HC that can steer a team to the precipice of a Super Bowl win.

I worked at station that aired Vikings games on radio, and guess what, Philly is the armpit of America says them all, in terms of opposing-fan treatment. They will absolutely do anything to you, depending on the person.

people have literally died this year because of this dumb shh

pretty hard to be worse, but maybe that’s just me

Back
Top Bottom