OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

Sirianni might be outta here man.

1727638099657.png

I knew this was gonna happen to the Steelers. Said so in baller’s WIR thread

At least there won’t be any “Justin fields 3-0 ayyyy :pimp:“ posts despite the offense playing like dog ****

Jesus.. it’s 3rd and 29, why the hell hurts holding the ball so long like he got all day

Shouldn’t be surprised
Yeah I don't like to harp on Hurts cause he's genuinely likeable but he's got some major flaws in his game that should've been worked out by his 2nd or 3rd year.

Yeah I don't like to harp on Hurts cause he's genuinely likeable but he's got some major flaws in his game that should've been worked out by his 2nd or 3rd year.

He’s more capable than I thought he was coming out, hence why I didn’t get the pick at the time

But he needs a hard (@( coach to get on him about some simple things

Like you don’t get 4-5 seconds once the pocket is around you.. stick up and take the free yards.. and it’s not a bad thing if the pocket is around you, stop trying to right

But it’s hard for me to kill him when I can see stuff that speaks to poor coaching on a number of perspectives beyond just the QB position

Back
Top Bottom