OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

Who put the team in position for all those field goals? Get that hate out ya heart my boy

SIDpF8x.png
His defense & special teams won him the game

He knows. Never got the background of why, but he’s like the bad guy in the Harry Potter movies in here. His name shall not be mentioned. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

May have something to do with upping that .50 on somebody.

:lol:

nah i know. that's why im doubling down and calling him a BA in addition to naming his lame ***

As long as we have that bragging right
IMG_4837.gif

Never a easy game against yall
It’s a nice win cause of who it’s against but as a game I don’t like what I saw from that offense today. I’m dead serious we need to trade Pitts .
I genuinely don't know if it's him or if the play callers y'all had just don't know how to use him. He clearly has talent. Reminds me of Fred Davis who used to play for the Skins.. super talented and showed flashes but never reached his full potential.

As long as we have that bragging right
IMG_4837.gif

Never a easy game against yall
It’s a nice win cause of who it’s against but as a game I don’t like what I saw from that offense today. I’m dead serious we need to trade Pitts .
🤝

Pitts gotta be one of the biggest mysteries in the NFL

So if Ridder or Mariota were Qb'ing this game, it would have been the same result? Accept your L and stop besmirching Kirk Gawd's name.
It’s not hard to get in FG range with the new kickoff rules.

He & the offense put 12 points on the board ,they scored on 2 fluke plays.He did nothing special today.

If Nastee Boy and the Browns can't beat this Raiders team that just lost to the Panthers and have basically all their key players out.......

It’s not hard to get in FG range with the new kickoff rules.

He & the offense put 12 points on the board ,they scored on 2 fluke plays.He did nothing special today.
So you're gonna ignore the would-be game ending touchdown that got called back because of that phantom hold call? We also gonna ignore him purposely targeting Adebo because we all know one thing Adebo is gonna do is commit a dpi. Watch games and not stat sheets... The score is 26-24, no such thing as fluke. Either you win or you don't and y'all didn't. Move on.

So you're gonna ignore the would-be game ending touchdown that got called back because of that phantom hold call? We also gonna ignore him purposely targeting Adebo because we all know one thing Adebo is gonna do is commit a dpi. Watch games and not stat sheets... The score is 26-24, no such thing as fluke. Either you win or you don't and y'all didn't. Move on.
Phantom hold?

Again Kirk was trash today,shout to his defense & special teams

Back
Top Bottom