Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

Laraque and Brashear just had a scrap....Laraque was DOMINATING the fight (and I have no doubt he is the best in the league), but Brashear came back with two hard lefts to the dome of Laraque and dropped him....I'd say the fight was 60/40 in favor of Laraque....

I care, but we don't have the NHL here in PdX, we have the WHL and I am about to go to the Portland vs. Seattle game tonight. I love hockey!
Team Portland Trail Blazers
503​
Oregon State Beavers
Portland StateVikings​

Quote:
Laraque and Brashear just had a scrap....Laraque was DOMINATING the fight (and I have no doubt he is the best in the league), but Brashear came back with two hard lefts to the dome of Laraque and dropped him....I'd say the fight was 60/40 in favor of Laraque....
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Quote:
And its Raycroft...you need all the damn help you can get

I'm from Toronto but not one of those die hard Leaf fans that think we're God's gift to everyone, but Raycroft is a good tender. Let's not forget his ROY campaign, he can only do so much, and this year it seems as if he's very motivated because of Toskala. Let's also not forget he set the record for wins amongst leaf goalies. I agree that outside of Kaberle we have no half-decent D-man, so take that into consideration when rating Razor as a goalie.

Quote:
Johnathan toews>whole leafs team
sometimes :smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
|I
tired.gif
myspace facebook

ok ok...HEATER>LEAFS TEAM....50goal season for the 3rd time is a bound..

im just messing with you, the whole bickering between leafs and sens fans is stupid, just let the playing speaks for itself...

but SMH at Paul Maurice thinking Leafs will win the cup....

HEATER-SPEZ-ALFIE.....Cash Line and Forsberg soon?

heater? is that what senator fans call dany heatley in ottawa? or is it just you that calls him that?.......thats corny
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

all i know is that my B's are off to a solid start...its early tho, reeeeaaaal early

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

I love how they just let dude's duke it out in Hockey, I pray they never change that. It's like a sport within a sport :lol:
laugh.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

thats Dany Heatleys nickname that everyone in ottawa call him..
Alfie
Spez
Vermy
A-Train
Razor (Emery)
Gerbs
Reds
etc..

who is a-train in ottawa
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Wow I just now noticed this thread. Ducks are off to a slow start but they'll pick it up after Bertuzzi and Schnieder come back from injury. Plus I think Scott will come back about midseason.
center]TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= bringnthaheat24/PatGod:.​

^ No he hasn't announced his retirement.......From what I've heard he's gonna wait until January and just play half the season, he's working out right now since he missed training camp. I've also heard Selannee is done, and he's a mess off the ice so i wouldn't be surprised if he announces his retirement. He wasn't on the ice one in the summer either:lol:
myspace facebook

hahahahaha....i DO play hockey..
Duster is a term that came out frm Ottawa...hahahahah
i cant believe you jsut used the term duster/dusty..

unbelievable....my rangers got shut out AGAIN!
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

Haven't checked into the Sports forum in awhile, nice to see a hockey thread.

Sharks looking decent right now, although I've been paying more attention to football and soon enough basketball. Hockey is still an exciting sport for me to watch tho.

Rangers are just not playing the way they SHOULD be, or capable of playing. I see a lot of players pressing and playing uncharacteristically, they need to just relax and let the game come to them.

Thankfully, its still extremely early in the season.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Back
Top Bottom