OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

We haven't seen the options to know.

I know we don't know options but if they allow some type of color schemes or color blocking as the navy and yellow pair what are people going for ? I want a white and black pair like og navy pair but black instead of navy

Last edited:
Have to sit tight for the next 40 mins.
Black will be a popular no imaginary pair that will be made for sure.. Not dissing.. I like the look too

my thoughts is that we will get similar colors to whats offered on the Air Max 1 Tinker AMD that's up now... just a thought

im thinking maybe all white if theres no team red. Really want a burgundy pair though
smokin.gif
Burgundy and white 
nerd.gif

Def in for 1 pair today.

Maybe a second pair today, but doubtful.

More likely the second pair itch will hit me later this week if they are still up. Want to think long and hard about second pair options.

I'm not sure what I'm going with today. Pink/Grey is something I'd like to try, something I normally wouldn't wear.

But of course.....you can never count out a UNC colorway if they have the options... 
smokin.gif

Only around 20 minutes...can you tell I'm excited?

:lol:

Curious to see where the ID will be, I sure as hell wouldn't put an ID on the tongue instead of the logo.

Last edited:
My colorway will probably be an infrared with Tiffany if possible. I'm going to mix and match as best as possible.

question about sizing... are these pretty TTS?

i wear a 10.5 in my Jordan 4, Pegasus, etc. But i wear a 10 in my Flyknit Chukka FSB's.

I have heard the body stretches a bit and just don't want to go too loose.

Back
Top Bottom