OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Last edited:

they are IDs that are designed by Jeff Staple the guy from the NYC Pigeon Dunks

i think you can still design them now at Nike ID if they havent change the ID options for the zero's

http://sneakernews.com/2016/08/22/staple-nike-air-max-zero-pigeon-id/
Na, they released them in the Philippines. They had the pigeon on the front mudguard (you can see it in the pic above) and it came in a special box. You could design the colorway on ID but those didn't come with the pigeon stamped on them. I couldn't care less about the box but that pigeon is badass. Here's an article about the release.

http://weartesters.com/nike-air-max-zero-staple-x-sneakpeek/

Last edited:

Na, they released them in the Philippines. They had the pigeon on the front mudguard (you can see it in the pic above) and it came in a special box. You could design the colorway on ID but those didn't come with the pigeon stamped on them. I couldn't care less about the box but that pigeon is badass.
the stamp is probably done by a customizer afterwards, they are just some IDs with some minor customization

Last edited:

the stamp is probably done by a customizer afterwards, they are just some IDs with some minor customization
Na, I'm telling you the SneakPeek version had the pigeon. You could make the colorway on ID but they did release some true pigeon ones too but only in the Philippines. All of the sneakerblogs had pics of them pre-release. The release was in store raffle from what I can tell.

Na, I'm telling you the SneakPeek version had the pigeon. You could make the colorway on ID but they did release some true pigeon ones too but only in the Philippines. All of the sneakerblogs had pics of them pre-release. The release was in store raffle from what I can tell.
so why they looking the same ? except one got the pigeon stamp and the other not, i tell you they are customized IDs with a customized box thats all not more and not less, if you wanna believe it or not its up to you

Quote:
and ?? so jeff staple is there, so that means they are not IDs, show me the sizetag from the philippine release then ??

Quote:

and ?? so jeff staple is there, so that means they are not IDs, show me the sizetag from the philippine release then ??
Why would Staples fly to the Philippines for a SneakPeek x Staples release if it was just a Nike ID? Why would they have in store shots of the shoe with the pigeon on it if they didn't come with the pigeon? The more I read about this, Staple designed the AM0 Pigeon and they put the colors up on ID. There was no pigeon on the ID's. They then did an actual pigeon release with SneakPeek. They very well be ID's that SneakPeek added the pigeon to and then made a special box for.

http://*************.com/news/2016/08/pigeon-nike-air-max-zero

The shoe here is a Nike Air Max Zero "Pigeon" designed by Staple himself on NIKEiD. That platform of course leaves out the pigeon embroidery that made the original shoe so special, but this is still a pretty close recreation of the colorway.

The shoes will release in a custom wooden box and will come with extra goodies like a Staple Pigeon pin and a signed sneaker poster. Readers hoping to own a pair of these can get the full info on their release via the Instagram post below.

The link is to sole collector.
and ? what are you trying to prove ? that they are not IDs with a pigeon stamp

that the shoes are some sort of HS with a normal Nike sizetag

so if jeff staple flying to the philippines to that release, they must be a non Nike ID release ?

Last edited:

and ? what are you trying to prove ? that they are not IDs with a pigeon stamp

that the shoes are some sort of HS with a normal Nike sizetag

so if jeff staple flying to the philippines to that release, they must be a non Nike ID release ?
Not proving anything, niketalk censored the link so I was letting you know where it was from.

And yes, it was more than just an ID release. I can link 20 blogs talking about the release at SneakPeek and I can show you pics of the release. Now, did SneakPeek just get a bunch of ID's and add the pigeon and a nice box? Hell if I know. I do know they were sold that way though. It wasn't just people buying off NDC and adding their own pigeon. Staple + SneakPeek released a pigeon AM0.

Not proving anything, niketalk censored the link so I was letting you know where it was from.

And yes, it was more than just an ID release. I can link 20 blogs talking about the release at SneakPeek and I can show you pics of the release. Now, did SneakPeek just get a bunch of ID's and add the pigeon and a nice box? Hell if I know. I do know they were sold that way though. It wasn't just people buying off NDC and adding their own pigeon. Staple + SneakPeek released a pigeon AM0.
they showed you nice pics from that shoe, but what they dont wanna show you is the sizetag, seems like you really wanna believe that Nike did a special HS release for that shoe, you never think of that sneakpeek ordered 20 pairs from Nike ID and gave them all the pigeon stamp and put them in a fancy box and sold them instore

they showed you nice pics from that shoe, but what they dont wanna show you is the sizetag, seems like you really wanna believe that Nike did a special HS release for that shoe, you never think of that sneakpeek ordered 20 pairs from Nike ID and gave them all the pigeon stamp and put them in a fancy box and sold them instore
Maybe they did. I really don't care what the tag says. I don't care how Staple x SneakPeek got the shoes. I just want a pair with the pigeon. That's all.

Today wear
IMG_5497.jpg

i've been thinking of selling my yellows for the low since i got them for the low, but not sure now 
smokin.gif

damn i would've grabbed those pv's for that 58 shipped

Back
Top Bottom