OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can't get a pair, I guess I will settle for some yeezys 
laugh.gif
!! The cause is for something good, so I applaud Nike for what they are doing!

If I can't get a pair, I guess I will settle for some yeezys 
laugh.gif
!! The cause is for something good, so I applaud Nike for what they are doing!

Ive been watching the bidding and Im not sure whats going on.........first the $75,000 bid disappears and now theres nothing over $10k when I remember seeing a couple at 12 and 10 earlier today

Ive been watching the bidding and Im not sure whats going on.........first the $75,000 bid disappears and now theres nothing over $10k when I remember seeing a couple at 12 and 10 earlier today

somebody on nt had to of won a pair, lots of pairs went for under $6k. im sure 1 or 2 heads on nt copped a pair and made a gracious donation to the mjf foundation.

somebody on nt had to of won a pair, lots of pairs went for under $6k. im sure 1 or 2 heads on nt copped a pair and made a gracious donation to the mjf foundation.

i can see these going for well under $5k later next week, somebody might even be able to snag one for around $2 or $3k next week. my first perdictions of $10-$15k per pair were way off.

i can see these going for well under $5k later next week, somebody might even be able to snag one for around $2 or $3k next week. my first perdictions of $10-$15k per pair were way off.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Fab was there and he ain't even bid?!

Where they do that at?

You see Ye sitting right behind him? I'm surprised that he didn't bid.

Where they do that at?

Max bid $5k

Congrats you won for.... $5k

If they go for cheaper than 5k towards the end I'll snag one more pair.

Max bid $5k

Congrats you won for.... $5k

If they go for cheaper than 5k towards the end I'll snag one more pair.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Where they do that at?

I hear they already have their pairs. They probably had people in their camp bidding on auctions while they went to the event.
And prices do seem to be coming down. The excitement has calmed down a little bit. Now it seems like Niketalk's wealthiest will have a pair of their own 
pimp.gif
 Im tempted to bid on a pair for myself, but I dont feel like having a firesale on all my most prized shoes (Yeezys, South Beaches, Freddy Krugers, OG Jordan 1s Louis Vuittons, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom