OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

that pic up there upsets me to a certain degree and confuses me to larger degree....surely nike as a business would want those colourways out there adding to their profits?

even if they just went HOH only........smh

Or do they think with all of the Kobe V colourways that there isnt room in the market for both of their marquee athletes to go release for release?

I like the MVP VIIs...........and i prefer them to the VIs

Looking at that picture posted a couple pages back, I would easily cop at least 3 pairs there..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
all of you would only "cop" those unreleased VII's because they're UNRELEASED and super limited. SMH @ NT and their same old same old. If those shoes were a general release, they'd be treated like the rest of the VII's. I don't see anything special about ANY of those unreleased shoes. I only see 2 that I wouldn't mind copping as a matter of fact. I'm just hoping the MVP shoe is released because I liked it, not because its limited.
hey, GottaBdumb, not everyone just wants those shoes because they are unreleased and super limited.  some of us like certain colors that aren't the same old black/red, white/red, all black, grey/white, etc.  besides, a hot shoe is a hot shoe whether it is limited or not.....example, the air jordan black stealth XX3's. 

go get a degree in logic before you spew that nonsense over here. 

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

HOH got people spoiled
laugh.gif
... the nicer colorways NEVER released before the VI, so its really nothing new.

okay???........ just b/c nike makes it a regular practice doesnt mean its right to shaft your loyal customer base.

btw i think its a DUMB move on nikes behalf. yes i understand keep the hype up, but keep 1 or 2 unreleased c.w's......... NOT 10
sick.gif

all they are doing is ALIENATING 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
the loyal fan base .

the more i study the lebron line AZG- VII, its a common practice of nike to hold out.

laugh.gif
all of you would only "cop" those unreleased VII's because they're UNRELEASED and super limited. SMH @ NT and their same old same old. If those shoes were a general release, they'd be treated like the rest of the VII's. I don't see anything special about ANY of those unreleased shoes. I only see 2 that I wouldn't mind copping as a matter of fact. I'm just hoping the MVP shoe is released because I liked it, not because its limited.

homie is in denial.........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it has NOTHING to do with the exclusitivity of the c.w's

check it>>>

SVSM away > MTAG
Cavfanatic > Red white NFW
HWC > Grey Pack
7/11 > blkwhite gold
Primetime > ASG

AND the list gooooooooooooooooooooooes on..... nothing to do with LIMITED OR NOT, its plain and simple. the better c.w's went UNRELEASED BOTTTOM LINE

if it seems like im coming off P.O'd, it is because i am! espeically with ppl saying its based on other reasons? lol yea keep telling yourslef that
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
haha thats why you have HOH ctks on your sig for sale right and not grs?
roll.gif
hmmm you are copping because you like them...like them to sell, im just saying lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

HOH got people spoiled
laugh.gif
... the nicer colorways NEVER released before the VI, so its really nothing new.

okay???........ just b/c nike makes it a regular practice doesnt mean its right to shaft your loyal customer base.

btw i think its a DUMB move on nikes behalf. yes i understand keep the hype up, but keep 1 or 2 unreleased c.w's......... NOT 10
sick.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
the loyal fan base

AGREED!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

laugh.gif
haha thats why you have HOH ctks on your sig for sale right and not grs?
roll.gif
hmmm you are copping because you like them...like them to sell, im just saying lol

HOH got people spoiled
laugh.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
the loyal fan base

AGREED!

Hey blackcat....Can you put the MVP shoes on the first page?

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

So only NDC will carry the MVP's?

When should we expect these to drop?

I do not think that has been confirmed yet...a release date has not even been set.  It was just known that the VII would actually have an MVP shoe when Lebron laced them up last night.  Everyone was freaking out b/c they didn't know if it would happen and they had an all white low for the ceremony.  Give it about another week and more concrete information will begin to surface.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

So only NDC will carry the MVP's?

When should we expect these to drop?

I do not think that has been confirmed yet...a release date has not even been set.  It was just known that the VII would actually have an MVP shoe when Lebron laced them up last night.  Everyone was freaking out b/c they didn't know if it would happen and they had an all white low for the ceremony.  Give it about another week and more concrete information will begin to surface.

Thanks fam, I guess imma keep 
nerd.gif
 out and see what happends!

one of my boys just told me one of his buddys called Nike customer service and the rep said that the shoe will NOT be releasing and that it is a PE only according to a email that they received earlier this morning I guess we will see what happens

laugh.gif
all of you would only "cop" those unreleased VII's because they're UNRELEASED and super limited. SMH @ NT and their same old same old. If those shoes were a general release, they'd be treated like the rest of the VII's.

eyes.gif

HOH got people spoiled
laugh.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
the loyal fan base .

the more i study the lebron line AZG- VII, its a common practice of nike to hold out.

never said they shouldnt release them... but what makes you think they would change for the VII? Every year theres always hot colorways that dont come out... but honestly who cares (or i dont personally). It'll all pass once the VIIIs come out. Its the trend of NT
laugh.gif

Id just say be happy with what you get... because they actually released some hot c/w's this year compared to the past. red carpets, wht/blk & blk/gold gr, grey pack, dunkmans, mooncakes, etc.

not really tryin to start anything, im just sayin.

anybody know if the full air max lows will be dropping? the ones that are simply the same as the highs but in low cut. thanks.

Nike should just release all the viis and hold off on the viiis. Call them vii.5
i think Nike doesnt want to release all the unreleased because they dont want to make ya'll broke and not have money to buy the viiis.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif
hey, GottaBdumb, not everyone just wants those shoes because they are unreleased and super limited.  some of us like certain colors that aren't the same old black/red, white/red, all black, grey/white, etc.  besides, a hot shoe is a hot shoe whether it is limited or not.....example, the air jordan black stealth XX3's. 

go get a degree in logic before you spew that nonsense over here. 
Hey spoonwifmyboyfriend, it's funny how you jump out when I post an indirect comment.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif

go get a degreein logic before you spew that nonsense over here. 

^Lmao and I agree The Spoon

Back
Top Bottom