OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by hotbutter

HOH got people spoiled
laugh.gif
... the nicer colorways NEVER released before the VI, so its really nothing new.

okay???........ just b/c nike makes it a regular practice doesnt mean its right to shaft your loyal customer base.

btw i think its a DUMB move on nikes behalf. yes i understand keep the hype up, but keep 1 or 2 unreleased c.w's......... NOT 10
sick.gif

all they are doing is ALIENATING 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
the loyal fan base .

the more i study the lebron line AZG- VII, its a common practice of nike to hold out.

never said they shouldnt release them... but what makes you think they would change for the VII? Every year theres always hot colorways that dont come out... but honestly who cares (or i dont personally). It'll all pass once the VIIIs come out. Its the trend of NT
laugh.gif

Id just say be happy with what you get... because they actually released some hot c/w's this year compared to the past. red carpets, wht/blk & blk/gold gr, grey pack, dunkmans, mooncakes, etc.

not really tryin to start anything, im just sayin.

"Every year theres always hot colorways that dont come out..." --- ya and youre the reason why...... satisfied??? get off nike's WALN_TS 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

Don't hate on small people.
nerd.gif

Good job!

I love youtube videos where they actually go into detail about the shoe, Don't worry about the haters...It takes alot balls to do what you do.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^LOL
"dont hate on the grade school...my shoes are cheaper than yours"... "what does that box say? Lebron Vee aye aye P.S."
roll.gif
  hahaha being from the south FTbigLoss

for some reason i still think kobe's MVP shirt is the best out of the 2 nike made for lebron...however the back with the 2 dunkman-mvp trophy was a nice touch
jack_nike_mvp.jpg

blackcat23mj wrote:
.................however the back with the 2 dunkman-mvp trophy was a nice touch

Agree....    
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait to find out some solid info on the MVP VII

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
all of you would only "cop" those unreleased VII's because they're UNRELEASED and super limited. SMH @ NT and their same old same old. If those shoes were a general release, they'd be treated like the rest of the VII's. I don't see anything special about ANY of those unreleased shoes. I only see 2 that I wouldn't mind copping as a matter of fact. I'm just hoping the MVP shoe is released because I liked it, not because its limited.
haha thats why you have HOH ctks on your sig for sale right and not grs?
roll.gif
hmmm you are copping because you like them...like them to sell, im just saying lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

HOH got people spoiled
laugh.gif
... the nicer colorways NEVER released before the VI, so its really nothing new.

okay???........ just b/c nike makes it a regular practice doesnt mean its right to shaft your loyal customer base.

btw i think its a DUMB move on nikes behalf. yes i understand keep the hype up, but keep 1 or 2 unreleased c.w's......... NOT 10
sick.gif

all they are doing is ALIENATING 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
the loyal fan base

AGREED!

roll.gif
, homie GottaBdaShoes, got the only epic back fire, who says that they only want them because thier limited? i still haven't seen anyone in this thread YET SAY SOMETHING as dumb as that..

FYI, I have always been a Knick fan, (you can tell by the name) for life, and anything thats bron X knick color = instacop.
so don't go posting non-sense before you know your fact, and just to let you know, out of the all the GR's i have about 6 pairs, so i dont go around copping things cuz
"thier limited".  I haven't even copped akrons, CTK or MTAG which were HOH exclusives.

and blackcat,  homie is funny
roll.gif
, he got a pair of exclusives right in his sig.. and not GR's. hahaha, he gonna prolly reply with something like

i had bought two pairs, or i didn't like em, just to cover up him selling it for more, as a HOH colorway exclusive... EPIC BACK FIRE

and spoonmanof thehour, i agree with you 10000% percent..

No dunkman logo on those lows up there...interesting maybe black and green are the official new dunkman colors?

Thanks for posting the coupon codes guys, much appreciated!

smh.gif
reading is fundamental.

Those are just green and white lows, guys. Dunno' why you guys keep calling them "Dunkmans".

Dunkman already dropped and Petrie explained why they went with Black/Neon this time around.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Dunkman already dropped and Petrie explained why they went with Black/Neon this time around.
what was their reasoning...i dont remember seeing that

Def. a nice touch with the two trophies on the back...

I'm hoping for a release this week on the shoes as well...

Last year they had a recorded message on the Nike 800 number about time and date of them releasing...I remember calling about something else and being
eek.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

smh.gif
reading is fundamental.

Those are just green and white lows, guys. Dunno' why you guys keep calling them "Dunkmans".

He never explained it!

LOL at the PS vid. "Vee, I, I...." Wow!

Love Vince's mean green AML Lows.

Anyone concerned about Lebron's elbow? And why is Game 3 not till Fri!? WTeFF

YoungGunna where did u cop the MVP shirt? Are they in stores alreadycause my FTL doesn't have them.

Back
Top Bottom