OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

LOL at the PS vid. "Vee, I, I...." Wow!

Love Vince's mean green AML Lows.

Anyone concerned about Lebron's elbow? And why is Game 3 not till Fri!? WTeFF

Friday!? I thought it was Thursday....
smh.gif

Anyone concerned about Lebron's elbow? And why is Game 3 not till Fri!?
Definitely worried about that elbow.

I gotta cop that new MVP shirt, there at footlockers already?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

smh.gif
reading is fundamental.

Those are just green and white lows, guys. Dunno' why you guys keep calling them "Dunkmans".

Dunkman already dropped and Petrie explained why they went with Black/Neon this time around.

He never explained it!
I've been waiting for that as well... but never saw him explain that :/

^ i swear i remember something about them just wanting to switch it up...i ll have to look around for that.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by phoenixphire

well that sucks....the MVP would have been a nice pickup...oh well...

LOL dont go off that list. they will release

I'm awaiting them joints!! hopefully they release at Niketown so i can get that Discount either way its copped...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
all of you would only "cop" those unreleased VII's because they're UNRELEASED and super limited. SMH @ NT and their same old same old. If those shoes were a general release, they'd be treated like the rest of the VII's. I don't see anything special about ANY of those unreleased shoes. I only see 2 that I wouldn't mind copping as a matter of fact. I'm just hoping the MVP shoe is released because I liked it, not because its limited.

I disagree. I think the HWCs, SVSMs, and maybe the 112s would sell pretty well.

laugh.gif
all of you would only "cop" those unreleased VII's because they're UNRELEASED and super limited. SMH @ NT and their same old same old. If those shoes were a general release, they'd be treated like the rest of the VII's. I don't see anything special about ANY of those unreleased shoes. I only see 2 that I wouldn't mind copping as a matter of fact. I'm just hoping the MVP shoe is released because I liked it, not because its limited.

Silverswoosh he dont know nuffin man.

back to the shoes.. i dont think i remember seeing this pic
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

nike-lebron-air-max-hwc-6.jpg

Nike representative for HoH in TX, imagines we'll see them within 2 weeks; drop shipped QS release sell upon delivery. He would let me know by weeks end what he hears from as Corp. Directive. He was getting alot of calls from RVPs concerning availabiity to other store fronts. He also said no to GR -- I'll keep you guys posted when I get more info

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Anyone concerned about Lebron's elbow? And why is Game 3 not till Fri!?
Definitely worried about that elbow.

I gotta cop that new MVP shirt, there at footlockers already?

LOL @ the NBA giving bron bron and his elbow 4 days rest........ SMH  preferential treatment much??

i like bron as much as the next person, but this "elbow-gate" as Sheryl's brother named is gettn out of hand. 

^^ thanks for the info "truestory"

keep us updated! lol, although NOTHING would surprise me anymroe from the Lebron Line.

i will say, i cant imagine them not releasing another VII before its all said and done... unless nike is really that r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d??

maybe.........? haha

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif

back to the shoes.. i dont think i remember seeing this pic
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

lol ive seen him gettn bashed in more than one forum today.......
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

..and apparently you dropped out of school in the 6th grade.

Just joking man.
grin.gif

Anyway, I never said they wouldn't sell because I believe they would. All of them. The only hype I hear about these is on NT. No where else. And I'm in a lot of stores and places each week. Just saying. Don't get all butt hurt about it. ha.

hotbutterwrote:
LBJ23navowrote:
FLINTGREYwrote:

LOL @ the NBAgiving bron bron and his elbow 4 days rest........ SMH preferential treatment much??

They're not the only team with a 4 day gap between games -- not to mention the schedules were pretty much set in stone already ...

Anyway, I never said they wouldn't sell because I believe they would. All of them. The only hype I hear about these is on NT. No where else. And I'm in a lot of stores and places each week. Just saying. Don't get all butt hurt about it. ha.

There wasn't any hype "in stores" about the MVP VI's, either. 
From my experience, I don't usually hear hype in locations where the item isn't going to be available (foamposites, an exception)

In any case who cares about hype? I mean, other than you? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom