OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

PYS need to hurry up and give me info. I keep seeing my size but can't cop cuz their process is slow as hell

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just posting an update, we just received our shipment in for the Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Men's in Cool Grey/Orange/White (93320003).  Orders for this shoe should ship out on Monday, at the earliest. 

As for the Royal and Red versions of the Gray Pack, the backorder date for these shoes were pushed back to the end of next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

There's no selling in this thread!!
laugh.gif
  Thanks for the info.

Man I hope the rules dont apply to the Eastbay Rep.. I mean that guy should be applauded for keeping pages lower so folks arent asking the same crap every single page.  Altho its driving business to his company at least that company is being receptive to answers being asked.

Just my opinion.  you dont see anyone else doing  that.. but then again I guess it could be considered the same as O Sneaker or other Online Shops posting info eh?  But then if WE posted where to get them thats the same thing right?

This is quite a
448062024_5806e1c7b4.jpg

Man I'm a dummy I go to pick up my dunkmans today..needed a 9.5..cool box says 9.5 I'm good..I get home go try them on and something to feel right..guess what. One is a 8.5 and the other is 9.5..now I gotta take an hour drive tomm again and hope they even have the other 9.5..just my luck!!

deezman...that sucks!!! but that's not really your fault. usually, the cashier checks both shoe tags to be sure that they're a match in size. i know what you mean though...i'm nowhere near the stores that get all the limited type releases; so if i had that problem, i'd have to make a 1.5 hr trip.

^ I've always wondered how often this sort of thing happena, but to be honest that's the first time I've actually ever heard of it happening for real to somebody! Bad luck!

i went to go pick up a pair of dunkmans but didnt like how they looked in person so i left them
smh.gif
the pat leather made me put them down and hit the door and i was gona cop on a discount still didnt feel them

here are some great pics of

the blue/wht/organe hwc
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-hardwood-classics-2-570x606.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-hardwood-classics-3-570x757.jpg

...and cav fanatics
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-hardwood-classics-4-570x591.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-hardwood-classics-5-570x568.jpg

OP...please add these to pg 1

^^just be hopeful someone else returns the other shoe...

Once it happened to me with CDPs one pair was an 8 the other was one 8 one 9 and FTL didn't wanna deal with me so o called corporate and they refunded me my $$$ it took 45 days but still got my check.

Originally Posted by superman1007

Man I'm a dummy I go to pick up my dunkmans today..needed a 9.5..cool box says 9.5 I'm good..I get home go try them on and something to feel right..guess what. One is a 8.5 and the other is 9.5..now I gotta take an hour drive tomm again and hope they even have the other 9.5..just my luck!!
bro that sounds like somethin that happened to me.. I order OG color Lebron 4s and I wait 2 weeks for em bc the store sendin em was bein funny actin..
So i finally get them in at my store and their is ONE shoe in the box...
indifferent.gif

i dont have any lebron vii's yet but if that black and blue kentucky space jam colorway releases i will be all over them. no lie, that is one of the best looking shoes i have seen in a while. i love the colorway and the 360 air.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i dont have any lebron vii's yet but if that black and blue kentucky space jam colorway releases i will be all over them. no lie, that is one of the best looking shoes i have seen in a while. i love the colorway and the 360 air.
fixed

Just got home from the Q. They had a bunch of sizes in the Cool Greys at the teamshop so I don't think it's a Footlocker exclusive...they even have them up on the website in every size at the moment.

i have always hated on this shoe big time. but today i saw some pics of the cool grey pair and the look awsome to me because it is not patient leather.
can any one give me any idea of how shiny the materiel is . this help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom