OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not really feelin that colorway....
I'm with you on that, Fresh.  Instead of the Penny colorway, I'd rather the Kentucky's.  The Kentucky's are the ones I REALLY want.  They are too HOT.  HOTTIE HOT HOT...as the Kobe puppet would say.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

The only thing that really turns me away from the XI Inspired VII's is the white air bubble. 
grin.gif
yeah, they could've made the air bubble the same color red as the sole and i think it would've looked better, but overall they did pretty good.

Can't decide if I want the Black/White/Golds or the NFW White/Reds for my second pair. HELP ME NTTTTTTT

Originally Posted by Kickin it in Da Bx

I might sound like hater " I do dislike like lebron" but he needs to get off mr jordans di*k. Jordan doesn't like u kissin his !+# but he probably doesn't mind u swagger jackin his shoe for a nice check. The idea is creative no need to release it to the general public though Just gimmie the damn hardwood classic and a nice M.V.P. shoe so I can be donw with coppin shoes from this divas shoe line
eek.gif
 Diva's shoe line? wow.. off yourself homie

your gonna get alot of negative response, sayin something like that..

maybe diva was the wrong word how bout a big baby
3074315863_8a78a77bcb_o.jpg
 if he doesnt get what he wants he'll go cryin, show a lack of sprortsmanship or even have footage of people dunkin on him confiscated. 
But Nike really does a good job on his sneaker line i must admit 
pimp.gif

I feel what ur sayin lebron has had his moments, but at the same time I'd take someone like lebron who hates to lose with a passion rather than a guy who could care less as long as he got his numbers. Also MJ was no saint when it came to losing we've all heard stories.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

if any1 cares lebron wore a pair of ps today

lebron wore white/navy w red laces for the game today

During the game it showed him gettin treatment on his ankle in the locker room and on his right foot he was wearin a ps. he had on his normal grey sweat shorts? and a witness tee.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Can't decide if I want the Black/White/Golds or the NFW White/Reds for my second pair. HELP ME NTTTTTTT

Black/White/Gold FTW.
pimp.gif

Finally found a pair of Dunkmans for a good price. Can't wait for them to come in, most likly my new b ball shoe for now. 2nd Lebron VII i will own.

Anyone know if Lebrons are able to get on the 25% F&F??

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Finally found a pair of Dunkmans for a good price. Can't wait for them to come in, most likly my new b ball shoe for now. 2nd Lebron VII i will own.

Anyone know if Lebrons are able to get on the 25% F&F??
they should be, they werent excluded during the last two EA's

I have a question about the original Colorway of the Lebron 7..Why do some pairs have the hologram on the bottom but some just have the solid LJ23 symbol?? I thought my pair was fake even though I got it from Footlocker, but when I searched online some real pairs on legit sites also had the non-hologram on the sole..What's up with that?

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

I might sound like hater " I do dislike like lebron" but he needs to get off mr jordans di*k. Jordan doesn't like u kissin his !+# but he probably doesn't mind u swagger jackin his shoe for a nice check. The idea is creative no need to release it to the general public though Just gimmie the damn hardwood classic and a nice M.V.P. shoe so I can be donw with coppin shoes from this divas shoe line
eek.gif
 Diva's shoe line? wow.. off yourself homie

your gonna get alot of negative response, sayin something like that..

maybe diva was the wrong word how bout a big baby
3074315863_8a78a77bcb_o.jpg
 if he doesnt get what he wants he'll go cryin, show a lack of sprortsmanship or even have footage of people dunkin on him confiscated. 
But Nike really does a good job on his sneaker line i must admit 
pimp.gif

I feel what ur sayin lebron has had his moments, but at the same time I'd take someone like lebron who hates to lose with a passion rather than a guy who could care less as long as he got his numbers. Also MJ was no saint when it came to losing we've all heard stories.
Man, Bron ain't had nothing but those moments.

Hundreds of dudes in the NBA are ultra competitive and hate to lose. Most of them stick around and give some dap when the game is over, though.
embarassed.gif

Am i the only one not feeling the red and black LBJ 7s. I hate that they imitated the jordan 11s, please just leave lebrons line alone!!!! lol I like the pennys though

jimmyjazz has red carpets size 10.5 (and 14) for $160.. dunno if code 'ma' still gets you free shipping

Back
Top Bottom