OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

The 2's are the illest...probably the most comfortable Lebron....yet.

Nike%20Zoom%20Lebron%20James%20II%202%20black%20red%20white.gif

But the 7's are nice too...i cant wait to hoop in them.

You got that right! LBJ II's are the best ever Lebrons, but I will try these out coz they look like a contender

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by kaczalas

NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII WILL DROP ON 10/29. CONFIRMED X 3.

So it's not the 24th....?
im confused now.
Don't know what's confusing...white/black/red drops 10/29.

Dunno why they got away from the Sphere lining...was just perfect. ZLII is one of the most underrated hoopsshoe ever, IMO.

TO ALL CHICAGO NTLKS!!! HOW MANY PPL WERE IN LINE TODAY FOR THE LEBRONS??? I JUST FOUND OUT THEY ARE RELEASEING TOMOROW.

dam...
GR is going to sell out too?!
just like the kobe IVs last year?!
dam... who said economy is bad?!

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

TO ALL CHICAGO NTLKS!!! HOW MANY PPL WERE IN LINE TODAY FOR THE LEBRONS??? I JUST FOUND OUT THEY ARE RELEASEING TOMOROW.

i didn't see a line when i was there. I think if you go in the mourning on Friday you should be fine.

Greg.. do you weight the left vs he right shoe?

I wonder why the difference in one edition to another?

Graphic overlays?

Also.. you always weight the same size right? What size is it or did I overlook that?

Didnt I read somewhere that this was supposed to be lighter than the Hyperdunk? or did I imagine that or make it up? lolol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Greg.. do you weight the left vs he right shoe?

I wonder why the difference in one edition to another?

Graphic overlays?

Also.. you always weight the same size right? What size is it or did I overlook that?

Didnt I read somewhere that this was supposed to be lighter than the Hyperdunk? or did I imagine that or make it up? lolol
Yeah all shoes are size 10 as stated here http://nikelebron.net/weightionary/. Lighter thanHyperdunk?... hehe I think I read it too, but we all know marketing can do that.

As you can see I use at least two different versions too estimate the average weight. Materials are usually the main reason for such differences. Patentleather vs ballistic mesh etc.

Left vs right are usually within 1% but I've had some cases that one of them 5% heavier than the other.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Unreal.. lol...5%? Thats crazy....

Thanks G.
I even remember which shoe that was. Foamposite one... one of them was 20 grams heavier. Weird.

yeah....i find it hard to imagine that these would be lighter then the hd's....i think the patent leather alone would push the weight over the hd weight.

from a hand test...i definitely think the hd's are lighter...

i think officially - the hd's were advertised right around 13 oz, right? so the scale picture seems right....

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by kaczalas

NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII WILL DROP ON 10/29. CONFIRMED X 3.

So it's not the 24th....?
im confused now.

well if that's true, it looks like boys in indiana will be rocking them a few days early. we've had our pairs for a few weeks now with a scheduledrealese for the 24th, along with the rising sun 12s. i guess nobody sent us the memo.

Nike%20Zoom%20Lebron%20James%20II%202%20black%20red%20white.gif

that shoe plus the same colorway on the 7 >>>>>>>>>>> any other gr lebron cw on any sig #

^ i think they will be limited, but enough for everyone who actually wants a pair to have one.

Back
Top Bottom