OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I don't know what it is about those Red Carpets, but those are the first new release from Nike or JB that I've been frothing over in a long time.
I'll be bitter if they are limited or HOH or something. They better be a GR

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

But the 29th is a Thursday? What an odd day....

His shoes release on Thursdays....
Good looks fam, i really was never a fan of LeBron's footwear besides the IIs and the IVs...thanks for clearing it up.

i actually passed on the chinas for the red carpets.i really hope we get solid info on the drop date soon .

^^Not a buy/sell forum noobie..get the hell outta here with that nonsense..you'll get this thread locked..

I don't know what it is about those Red Carpets, but those are the first new release from Nike or JB that I've been frothing over in a long time.

its the colorway. the woven pattern is a plus. thank god they didnt use that flywire material. there is a reason why they didnt use it on this colorway.

pimp.gif
these will be had. only lebron 7 that actually looks amazing. noticehow everyone wants these....

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

*edited*
indifferent.gif

Do yourself 2 favors...

1. Edit your post. This is not the buy/sell forum.
2. If they didnt get to stamp your receipt "All Sales Final". Return those ASAP. There was no type of line at any of the HOHs today for those and noone wants them!!!

SMH at these amateur resellers...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

*edited*
indifferent.gif

Do yourself 2 favors...

2. If they didnt get to stamp your receipt "All Sales Final". Return those ASAP. There was no type of line at any of the HOHs today for those and no one wants them!!!

Ha Ha he said nobody wants these maybe you i got them and their was people waiting for these to drop also you said no line for these who cares people shouldget only shoes they want not what hype brings so if their was a line you would want them to lol anyways these are 1 of the best colorways people on niketalkbuying into shoes because everybody wants them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by searchin4js

*edited*
indifferent.gif

Do yourself 2 favors...

2. If they didnt get to stamp your receipt "All Sales Final". Return those ASAP. There was no type of line at any of the HOHs today for those and no one wants them!!!

Ha Ha he said nobody wants these maybe you i got them and their was people waiting for these to drop also you said no line for these who cares people should get only shoes they want not what hype brings so if their was a line you would want them to lol anyways these are 1 of the best colorways people on niketalk buying into shoes because everybody wants them
roll.gif

Dude bought these shoes to flip and they are not going to flip... There was 108 pairs at HOHNY and they sold about 20 of them today...

Back
Top Bottom