OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I tried on a pair of the white/blk/red lebrons today and they are very comfortable....I'm loving the 360 air bubble and it also sits up high in the backand decreases towards the front. I really want the red carpets though...........

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

These shoes are far from garbage. Thing is to me they just seem too close to other shoes Nike are making right now. These just don't have that distinctive exclusive Signature series feel to them. Like how much longer is Nike going to ride the Flywire panel idea? It was fresh with the hyperdunks...now it's becoming stale. As far as functionality...if they work for LBJ then that is all that really counts, but as a consumer I'll wait for the next design. Remember, this is just my opinion, if you feel otherwise I can totally respect that.
Shut your lying mouth EWD...you talked all that smack about the Air MAx Lebrons...bout the Air Max cushioning...theflywire...the similar design to other Nike products, and what not...yet you went to Ebay and paid MORE than retail for a pair of China's. You are in denialdude, next time think before you post.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

These shoes are far from garbage. Thing is to me they just seem too close to other shoes Nike are making right now. These just don't have that distinctive exclusive Signature series feel to them. Like how much longer is Nike going to ride the Flywire panel idea? It was fresh with the hyperdunks...now it's becoming stale. As far as functionality...if they work for LBJ then that is all that really counts, but as a consumer I'll wait for the next design. Remember, this is just my opinion, if you feel otherwise I can totally respect that.
Shut your lying mouth EWD...you talked all that smack about the Air MAx Lebrons...bout the Air Max cushioning...the flywire...the similar design to other Nike products, and what not...yet you went to Ebay and paid MORE than retail for a pair of China's. You are in denial dude, next time think before you post.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

did i miss something? are you arguing with yourself? you are quoting yourself and responding? im confused.

Shut your lying mouth EWD...you talked all that smack about the Air MAx Lebrons...bout the Air Max cushioning...the flywire...the similar design to other Nike products, and what not...yet you went to Ebay and paid MORE than retail for a pair of China's. You are in denial dude, next time think before you post.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
......i hope you enjoy them when they come in.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

thats funny
roll.gif

why the red carpet nickname?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I was confused at first and then I started laughing out loud.....

I see what you did there. lol

^Read somewhere that its supposed to be getting at Lebrons style when hes walking the red carpet at events.

Does anyone know where I can cop the White/Red/Black colorway early in Chicago?

was planning to wear my mtags a while ago to ball in. didn't have the guts YET coz where we play it's very rough cement
frown.gif
. walked around the mall tho. comfy and light i must say
smokin.gif

def. coppin another white cw when they drop
smokin.gif

^^Nice pickup Joe, definitely think those are gunna be a c/w people regret sleeping on. Still wanna pick up a pair of NYC MTAG but not in a rush.

^Got your screen name back fresh?

^^Yeah they are very nice in person..however..they will b at HOH NY for quite a while..hopefully till next Employee Appreciation..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Yeah they are very nice in person..however..they will b at HOH NY for quite a while..hopefully till next Employee Appreciation..

not for popular sizes.i just got back from HOH and they only had 1 sz 11,9, and no more 10 and 14.

Back
Top Bottom