OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

how do these perform on the court? i'm liking the air max and the support that the shoes are supposed to have but i think they might still be too heavy forsmaller guards like myself.. also anyone know if a size 8 in the china ones are still coppable for retail? or less lol haha coz i live in canada and wedon't ever get anything good down here!

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Can one of my Chinese brethren translate this?
on the side pannel, it just said Lebron James's translated into chinese, those chinese words' pronounciation is similar to the english...just like the chinese name in english "Chang" "Zhang" "Chen", etc.
and the lil symbol between those blk wordings and above the lebron symbol, means seven... the whole thing just meaning Lebron James 7...

the insole chinese means "young king" or "lil king" whichever u prefer~

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Chinese symbols means good luck and all wishes come true
laugh.gif
. good attempt. no.

it says lebron james on the side in chinese, and inside, it says little king.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Chinese symbols means good luck and all wishes come true
laugh.gif
. good attempt. no.

it says lebron james on the side in chinese, and inside, it says little king.

Well koopa this was off the nikelebron website Also, Chinese folk symbols of good luck and all wishes come true, represent Chinese fans' wishing The Kingsuccess in the new season I was passing what i read so i guess their wrong too
roll.gif

Don't know if this was posted or not..but the Lebron VII White/Black/Red is on sneakerhead.com for 159.99 with free shipping and no tax except for CAresidents..

Smurf - yeah man they're wrong
laugh.gif
I read that too and I was like .... What?!?!?!?!? They have no clue what they're talking about
laugh.gif

Can someone update the availability of the White/Golds from HOHLA?? they open at 10am??? and wheres the nickanme for these babies??????????????

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Can someone update the availability of the White/Golds from HOHLA?? they open at 10am??? and wheres the nickanme for these babies??????????????
China Limited Edition aka "Mook Cake"

i call mine "eng bee tin hopia" yummy

hotbutter a friend of mine told me they still had a decent size run over at HOHLA.best be there the moment they open if you really want yours.

Thanks for the translation.

And thank God Lebron wasn't in the league ten years ago when Chinese tat's were "in"... (word to Marcus Camby)

Here you go, everyone. 19 Pictures of the LeBron VII GR's for you guys to enjoy. Oh I should mention... 1/2 off. =D

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Smurf - yeah man they're wrong
laugh.gif
I read that too and I was like .... What?!?!?!?!? They have no clue what they're talking about
laugh.gif

Thats cool koopa i was just posting info i read from what i thought was a reliable source but i guess they didnt know what they were talking about but anywaysthe meaning you said they meant thats cool for the lebron 7
pimp.gif

via KATC
Following the release of the White/Black/Red Nike Air Max LeBron VII colorway, Nike is set to release the White/Midnight Navy/Gold Nike Air Max LeBron VII. The Nike Air Max LeBron VII features a White smooth leather upper with a Midnight Navy Flywire panel, White Flywire, and Gold and Red accents.
The White/Midnight Navy/Gold Nike Air Max LeBron VII is set to release later this Winter. Click [HERE] for more pics.

6nuule.jpg

hvvse0.jpg

ehyog9.jpg

2u42c2a.jpg

if any one needs Chinas aka Mooncakes from HOH. hit me up.

and for those wondering, NY received A LOT of pairs, A LOT.

Back
Top Bottom