OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Im uninspired by a Flat Black VII... I would have like to have seen some patent somewhere on it...or Material changes...

I hear you Rock, I guess I am actually feeling the understated look in this colorway.

I feel you... but for me.. if I am getting the Matted understated look as you and Flint mentioned.. I get those for my balling everyday shoes and I know I will go back to my 2k3s and Zoom BB1s for that. You walk into one section of my closet and it looks like a Mirror Room you see in a Circus Freak Show with all the Shiny Reflections and Mirror images from the kicks...I literally get dust build up and my girl thinks I use windex to clean em up...
I see Rock..for going out and profiling you need your kicks to match this style....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

snapshot20070731215325bi5.jpg

J/k my dude.

roll.gif

Actually sir.. you'd be correct.. and not the first person to say so....
roll.gif
BUT... at least I can admit that..

And for Koopa.... just because somethings fake... doesn't mean it can't be nice. Trust me.. I ran a site called Fakepolice.com for YEARS and basically(still do) had connections as an alisas to Chinese Mafia who ran the Variant Nation..and the stuff produced just wasnt like it used to be as reversedengineered.. but taking Tech Paks and reproducing actual files that Nike Designers made.

Those guys these days, have their own designers redoing retooling and redesigning of almost all Nike/Jordan Footwear... I could write a book and sell it to allISSers and some NTers (as long as it had pics) and make at elast $75 bucks with the info I have...
laugh.gif

^^ Those China's go hard, I think I want a pair now...Just got a call from my footlocker connect saying a discount on the GRs is a no go
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

For all ya'll that know me know that i am a huge fan of all lebron kicks, and usually dont discriminate, but i must say for sum reason im hating on thesenew brons. The red carpets r nice but havent seen much of anything that makes me go
eek.gif
, i must cop. and im like that with most new releases of brons. Am i in the dark on this one, seems most people r feein these

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

If I'm in here, you know it's time for some hate

Serious question: I've heard a lot from Bron heads since the 7 dropped, and everyone seems pretty geeked on them. Saying stuff like "BEST BRON SHOE EVER" and "Bron VIII >>>> Everything else", stuff like that. And I get that it's exciting having a new shoe after the 6 was so controversially boring. But real talk? Ya'll are hyping yourself silly over this.

Iit's not revolutionary. It's not a game changer. It definitely won't be the biggest sig this year (Sorry, but Wade's first Jordan shoe will be off the charts. And the Kobe V will probably move a lot too). In fact, given how the market never likes big man shoes, these might do poorly. I'm not saying for sure, I'm just saying.

Stylistically, it's a little weak. Let's do the math

Hypermax

nike-hypermax-01.jpg

+ Air MAX BB 360

- Leather and the straps

=
Nike-Air-Max-LeBron-VII-Fearless-Los-Angeles-1.jpg

They might perform well if you like playing in a Buick and not feeling the ground, but I'll pass.

Enjoy talking about colorways for another basketball season!

This exactly what i was thinkin, they look to much like some *@* that has been around, like an $80 shoe, but they throw the lbj23 on it and double the price. Iactually liked the six though, different, and alot of diff looks, nice w/ jeans. These are just uggghhh, damn it, i luv brons, why

These are the best period....I haven't copped any brons since the IV ASG...I know these are better than the last 2...sorry yall but they were basura

Originally Posted by VAHustler

so many colorways and so little money
frown.gif
....the white/blue/red colorway that are fake on ebay are smoking (still wouldn't buy)....but I do want to get these though

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-1.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-2.jpg

ok. so these are fake. fact. but nike needs to recognize how damn good this colorway looks. and make it a gr.... any word on a black/red/white colorway?

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Originally Posted by VAHustler

so many colorways and so little money
frown.gif
....the white/blue/red colorway that are fake on ebay are smoking (still wouldn't buy)....but I do want to get these though

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-1.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-2.jpg

is this a confirmed colorway? i sure hope so... i just don't wanna get my hopes up!

THose are fakes sombody posted them look a page back

laugh.gif
Koopa2410 wrote:

Originally Posted by 23Dwyanewade3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why are people saying those fakes are nice? they're fake, they'll never come out.

Koopa, think of them like this...yo uknow how BP comes up with those amazing colorway ideas? Are they real? No, not really. Butare they pretty nice from the aspect fo what COULD be done with the shoe? Yes, in most cases. Just think of those not so much as fakes, but what COULD be bedone with the shoe colorway-wise...just like BP does. Calm down my dude, or atleast until you make it to Beaverton as Chief Inspector of the CounterfeitDivision.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im not mad
laugh.gif
, i'm just saying.

and if those were fake jordans....people would be all over them saying "get that %!* outta here".....

and if people really like the fakes, why not just buy them? i got chinese connects who can get those to you for cheap.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

im not mad
laugh.gif
, i'm just saying.

and if those were fake jordans....people would be all over them saying "get that %!* outta here".....

and if people really like the fakes, why not just buy them? i got chinese connects who can get those to you for cheap.
I'll say this very slowly...since you are not quite comprehending. We do not want to BUY the fakes...we justlike the potential of the colorway if it were OFFICIALLY released by Nike. Keep your connect, and if you are so anti-fake...how come you got fake connects?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

And the 7 is the best looking Basketball sneaker this Basketball season
I dunno about that. The season hasn't even started yet. I personally feel that the 7 is pretty boring and uninspired.

Well ive seen a few pics of Nikes basketball sneakers for 2010 season and they all to me just seem so un-original Nike is pushing this whole"HYPER" thing way to much Hypermax,Hyperize,Hypermax its getting to be to much . We all have different opinions but i personally think the lebron isthe best looking Basketball sneaker this season coming up .

And Those ZKV need to go they look way to similar to the Kobe 4s and to me are a huge Fail

im not mad
laugh.gif
, i'm just saying.

I'll say this very slowly...since you are not quite comprehending. We do not want to BUY the fakes...we just like the potential of the colorway if it were OFFICIALLY released by Nike. Keep your connect, and if you are so anti-fake...how come you got fake connects?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cause they pm me about their fakes all the time.
roll.gif

I think the VII has a lot to it.
-Patent leather
-Big swoosh on the side
-Full visible air bubble around the shoe.

Great looking shoe.

im not mad
laugh.gif
, i'm just saying.

I'll say this very slowly...since you are not quite comprehending. We do not want to BUY the fakes...we just like the potential of the colorway if it were OFFICIALLY released by Nike. Keep your connect, and if you are so anti-fake...how come you got fake connects?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cause they pm me about their fakes all the time.
roll.gif

gotta love how this kid keeps making excuses
laugh.gif

im not mad
laugh.gif
, i'm just saying.

Dude... you just stepped up to the line and then tipped over... as Elder says.. you missed the entire point.....and then put yourself out therelike that..
laugh.gif

No one is saying.. "hey lets all go and buy fakes" Everyone is simply saying look at the options....

And there is a completely different crowd in the Jordan forum now. 11 and under... so yeah.. its called piling on.. I post fakes there are the time becauseits to show the comparisons and basically show how the Variant Nation has come out with Fusion before Jordan has...

Rock

I fell out of the loop for a lil bit cause of some crap that happened with work.

Did Lebron sign an extension with Nike?

^^Hasn't been announced yet. I believe some are still asking him to "listen" to the others and what they have to say.

He'd be silly as a "businessman" not to to see whats on the table. But yes.. as its been stated publicly.. they have already begun work on theVIII

alright, i'll keep it moving. it still doesn't make sense. whatever.

but yo, 23dwyanewade3, you take shots at me in every thread son. hop off my crotch, you #@$*++.

^^Hasn't been announced yet. I believe some are still asking him to "listen" to the others and what they have to say.

He'd be silly as a "businessman" not to to see whats on the table. But yes.. as its been stated publicly.. they have already begun work on the VIII

Man, The VIII does not need straps lol, i pray it doesnt come with them, and I cant see him hooping in Addidas......That would be a sin

Back
Top Bottom