OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Just copped my pair for $130 flat. Anybody in the LA area the Lynwood maketplace is the cheapest I found them if you guys are interested in buying them belowretail.

I really want a pair of the VIIs...I havent really kept up on this thread at all, just went through like 20 pages. Any more pics on upcoming releases besidesthe white/navy, and Red Carpets? I just want to see if I should wait for a better colorway than the black/white/reds.

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by thethrill909

c4 wrote: I wonder why we can't get any info on the Red Carpets. If they're HOH, I'll be pissed, but they'll still be mine

Sorry if im a little late but what are th red carpets?

The "wovens" or white black blue colorway
There not called wovens there The Red Carpet , just because the sneaker contains the woven material doesnt mean that thats there nickname

Originally Posted by you big dummy

11luf85.jpg

These Are The Red Carpets to the post above

I don't like playing in air max shoes and I don't like Lebron, but those are the nicest GR that Nike has put out in a long time. Really a great lookingshoe. I could do without the LB23 logo on the inside panel

Originally Posted by need2sell

They look way better ten last years version. But why the all black, I like his team color way shoes. So much hotter
???????............... and the IVs and VIs came in all black...... its nothng new.

Thanks Hugo and SneakerD. And yes, you should pick them up if your on the fence. I wasn't sure at first but when I saw em in person I had to get them.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I really want a pair of the VIIs...I havent really kept up on this thread at all, just went through like 20 pages. Any more pics on upcoming releases besides the white/navy, and Red Carpets? I just want to see if I should wait for a better colorway than the black/white/reds.

thanks in advance

I think you should wait.

The black and neon colorway is
pimp.gif

Have you seen those? (black/neons)
smokin.gif

The red carpets aren't really that appealing to me but to each his own.

White/blues are deff going to be copped later on.

Of course there's going to be a trillion other colorways coming out, so I guess we'll have to wait and see for those colorways......

My pockets will be hurting in the end.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I really want a pair of the VIIs...I havent really kept up on this thread at all, just went through like 20 pages. Any more pics on upcoming releases besides the white/navy, and Red Carpets? I just want to see if I should wait for a better colorway than the black/white/reds.

thanks in advance

I think you should wait.

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Of course there's going to be a trillion other colorways coming out, so I guess we'll have to wait and see for those colorways......

yeah Black/Neons are hot, Red Carpets are nice, but if they're limited I dont want to deal with the hassle/price mark up. Im a big fan ofwhite/navy shoes, but for some reason Im not really feeling it on the VIIs.

Originally Posted by Rafool

thanks in advance

I think you should wait.

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Don't make the mistake that many people did in the AM 2009 thread though (and can't find a pair of Voltsanywhere). If they grow on you, ebay will probably be the only place left to cop. I can guarantee that the amount of pairs in retail stores isn't as muchas people think. But there are a ton of colorways in the pipeline, so it's a gamble, I suppose...

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Came into pg Hoh to pickup the black and reds but then I saw the chinas and had to get em.

I get back from Iraq on Wednesday, my girl let me know the China's came in....Step Show on Friday....Wearing the Chinas withmy khaki Frat shirt and some Cargos.....Man I am getting too old to be excited about wearing an outfit
smh.gif
at me.

has anyone had problems with the metal lace loops being too small and having the problem of taking the laces out them?
I picked up a pair today and had this happen to me on the left side of my left shoe.

if anyone plans on picking up a pair in the near future, make sure youre able to pull out the laces from each metal lace loop.

Copped mine on Saturday. I was debating on if I should cop another pair for myself, but instead I copped a pair for my lil brother...I will mail them out tohim.
smile.gif

I am glad some of you are buying em.

sold my first pair of the 19 we got yesterday. Not alot of hpye for these in my area apparently.Hell i had people coming into my storte to say how ugly theyare lol. The window banner is pretty boss though outside of the bad photoshop of the VII on his feet haha.

I still say the only way i buy these is if the all black or neons come my way or they retool it for playoff/finals with zoom. but hey everyone doesn't loveeverything that comes out.

Does anyone know if the VIIs are available for discount on Swoosh yet.. sometimes they wait a while before they allow the discount.

Back
Top Bottom