OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

once i work again i want the first color GRs , and the red carpets first LBJs since da IVs released. still hate myself for not copping bday joints

wonder what the VII bdays will look like.

Does anyone know if they are going to make a VII version of the supermans and all the other HOH colorways? I.E. SVSM SUPERMANs etc.... if anyone can shed lighton this god bless!

^
If they dooooo...
Grab me a pair!

wink.gif
I got you on the funds lol.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
If they dooooo...
Grab me a pair!

wink.gif
I got you on the funds lol.
laugh.gif
I got you this time my dude. They'd look sick. GreenMax Air unit, red patent leather toe, green laces, green flywire, and an apple on the tongue.

Ditto...

The options on Dunkmans (as BP already did) Supermans (done right) Retro Nights (a me and EL fav) as well as countless others are goin to push folks to thebrink of broke

^sad but true. I liked the VI alot. picked up a few colorways (as most prob. did). but i think Ill surpass that with the VIIs.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

most,if not all colorways look good on this shoe so far. its a type of shoe where pretty much any colorway would look good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone know if the VIII will stay with Air Max or go back?

yeah...a dunkman colorway would be nice...

jp - what's the scoop - you all going to distribute a dunkman colorway? hahaha

these lebrons is so ill , but i think i will wait for them to go on sell cuz they are every where, im in love wit the black and neon tho, ^^you right about theplain blk joints

Back
Top Bottom