OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Rapido
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

please dont name these those.... I think these are something Ive seen but will hold out opinion.

lmao...Wouldnt be surprised if they got that nickname...I will refrain from callin em Twizzlers for now lol

That might make them feel special but the fact that red carpets sold out online and Chinas are sitting (at least here in Chicago) i wouldnt feel the same butto each their own. IMO Red CArpets shhhiit on Chinas..i'll have them both none the less lol

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ dido! 2 pairs size 9 for 202 shipped! Cant wait to trade the other for some MTAGs! then cop the First GR and Chinas on the next 50 EA

im assuming that they wont be on the excluded list during the 50?

TO each their own on likes and dislikes but for me the Chinas didn't have that Gold I like i.e. Amare AM 360s Toe Cap. The Red Carpets are just meh....

I like the shoe obviously...but look forward to other colorways...

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

That might make them feel special but the fact that red carpets sold out online and Chinas are sitting (at least here in Chicago) i wouldnt feel the same but to each their own. IMO Red CArpets shhhiit on Chinas..i'll have them both none the less lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I have been in the kick "game"long enough to know that sales isn't necessarily the best factor to assess what shoe is better than the next. Time tends to re-write what shoe is the mostdesirable.

spot near me got the red carpets so I am pretty relieved.

this shoe has really come down to color blocking. but i need more of the deions before a decision can be made.

Originally Posted by enrique23

all people in the culver city area, Metro Fusion in Fox Hills Mall has the gr black/red/white lebrons for 40% off- so $96
pimp.gif

dont know if i should get those or the silver 1/2 cents since those are on discount too

Thanks for the info. i might hit it up tomorrow if they still have some.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by enrique23

all people in the culver city area, Metro Fusion in Fox Hills Mall has the gr black/red/white lebrons for 40% off- so $96
pimp.gif

dont know if i should get those or the silver 1/2 cents since those are on discount too

Thanks for the info. i might hit it up tomorrow if they still have some.

Let Me Know! i need it!

Whats the easiest / cheapest way to get the red carpets? Read somewhere on here that its going to be a gr Dec 3?
nerd.gif

So the retail on the red carpets would be the same as all of the Lebrons rigght?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom