OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Hey I aint hatin on the resellers.. just the one's askin crazy prices like these are the Hope Diamond of Colors....

I will be rockin these in several colors and in several settings... on Court.. Off Court.. in the bedroom.. on the Catwalk.. lol

The colors you haven't seen yet will be the colors you want most.

Trust me. But with HoH's opening up soon and some Footlockers used as Pop up stores til those HoH's open up.. they may just be a bit more obtainablethis year fellas..

Im hoping the FL's that have the HoH editions or models after, get some of the nice colorways.... overall these 7's aregoing to put NIKE back on the map for sneakers, nothing lately has been on the IT factor to make up for all the loss andhype on other shoes. Expect to see mass sell outs of even just GR colorways to be out of your size... im coppin at least 2 or 3 diff colorways of thisshoe

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I will be rockin these in several colors and in several settings... on Court.. Off Court.. in the bedroom.. on the Catwalk.. lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i feel you though Rock. i gotta get my pairs. Can't wait for the Dunkmans

^^^^
That's very good news to hear that the best has yet to come. After seeing how the first GR colorway is so sick, I can't wait to see what the swoosh hasup its sleeves.

The colors you haven't seen yet will be the colors you want most.

Please tell me we are getting the "classic" LeBron colorway (Black base, White highlight/toe, Crimson accents). That's what I want most.

Just saw the GR White/Black/Red pair in person today, and i am still amazed at what Nike managed to make of the VIIs.
I feel like a kid all over again, i cannot wait for these to drop.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i feel you though Rock. i gotta get my pairs. Can't wait for the Dunkmans

me too. Can't wait for the dunkman Ed to surface and just hoping it wouldn't be like the 6 low dunkman edition which was way off the traditionaldunkman cw.

I have a pair of Chicago Lebrons (sz. 12) for anyone that needs 'em. Retail, tax, paypal fees, shipping fees, and they're yours. Hit me up.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

rmk has the gr cw for sale.they're letting them go for $199 plus shipping.8.5 is all that's left.
Dang already?.... i hope they only had a few pair.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Anyone else other than Ron try these out yet?
Nah... too many folks too busy tryin to resell.. lol

LOL. Yeah, I've only worn mine twice casually. Haven't hit the court in weeks. Ask shotym...I know he has balled in one of his pairs....

Back
Top Bottom