Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I gave my Orlando pairs away so I'm looking forward to getting another pair.. Just hope they drop another cw other them that all red cw

Just give me the og cw's and im good 
smile.gif

the reds look better in that unfilterd pic thats for sure but if im going to spend money it will be for OG colorways and thats all, they need to retro the knicks again, wish i had a pair.

the reds look better in that unfilterd pic thats for sure but if im going to spend money it will be for OG colorways and thats all, they need to retro the knicks again, wish i had a pair.
I agree but I do like them. Once I can see them in store I'll make my decision to cop tho. Any news of what the price will be? Is it gonna be the same price as the last run of retros?

New in this forum! Luckily I came across it while looking for some pennys to buy. Definitely waiting for the Home CW. I had one pair of the original Orlandos back in 1995, best shoes ever had

Does anybody have a clue of when the Playoff Penny 1s will release ??? The suspense is killing me
nerd.gif

Last edited:
STOP RELEASING THE PENNY 1!! if they don't have em by now they don't need em....they just re-retroed like 2-3 yrs ago smh

STOP RELEASING THE PENNY 1!! if they don't have em by now they don't need em....they just re-retroed like 2-3 yrs ago smh

nope

mad i was being cheap and got rid of my extra pair. i got a used pair i wore to play ball in twice sitting in the closet. i love my orlando pair. i want to double up espeically if they make em like the OG

i want some cool colorways to drop too tho

Probably more excited for these than just about any release this year. I wasn't huge into sneakers the last retro release and these are a part of my childhood. An All-Star themed release would be awesome.

I've been praying these drop again. This was my first basketball shoe in middle school that I wore for my modified basketball season playing point guard. I have the greatest appreciation for this shoe - it just reminds me of the good old days - glory days.

That's why I developed a love for retro's in the first place, no because they are "in style" or "popular" to wear, it's because they remind me of my childhood and growing up. Most of these shoes I purchased OG and beat into dust.

Love to see them drop again. I can't wait, defiantly doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom