Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Them SC Smurf blue joints R probably the hardest Penny 1 Colorway. I would like to have a pair of them SC 1s & 2s. 

I need them all blk/purp 1s also.

I don't really like these Penny's. 4's are my favorite but the All Star Game Penny 1's are fire.. Hmmm, decisions-decisions.....

^im waiting for a proper retro 4. The black/royal Orlando colorway specifically. I still have Phoenix suns 4 ds with clear bubbles :smokin comfy as hell too

I have a feeling they gonna a 2015 nba allstar version of these in feb just a hunch

Last edited:
I don't really like these Penny's. 4's are my favorite but the All Star Game Penny 1's are fire.. Hmmm, decisions-decisions.....
^im waiting for a proper retro 4. The black/royal Orlando colorway specifically. I still have Phoenix suns 4 ds with clear bubbles
smokin.gif
comfy as hell too
I recently just trashed my black/university blue joints cause they fell apart. I hooped in them outside a lot. while I loved the look, they were damn near impossible to put on and the toebox was always way too wide for my liking.

I recently just trashed my black/university blue joints cause they fell apart. I hooped in them outside a lot. while I loved the look, they were damn near impossible to put on and the toebox was always way too wide for my liking.

I used to think they were impossible to put on too but u just gotta undo the strap all the way. Take that thing back. And use both pull tabs. I guess they are a ***** to get on but the comfort and support is cool for me

What's up with these sneaker blogs still stating that the Orlando and ASG are releasing 10/25/14?

Do they have some inside info or something?

:nerd:

What's up with these sneaker blogs still stating that the Orlando and ASG are releasing 10/25/14?

Do they have some inside info or something?

:nerd:

I hope it's true I need a new pair of Orlando's my 05's are trashed

We screamed loud enough for Nike to release the Atlantic blue Penny II. Let's do an encore for the home Air Max Penny. :pimp:

I see them releasing Orlando penny 2s again before the penny 1 homes

That seems like something they would do smh. Home penny 1s r my favs tho I'll never stop asking for those. Was anybody else pissed that the Atlantic 2s had a damn near black sole as opposed to the bright blue sole of the og? Nike be cutting corners. I'm surprised and pumped to see that they got the asg pair right. They always changing something

Last edited:
That seems like something they would do smh. Home penny 1s r my favs tho I'll never stop asking for those. Was anybody else pissed that the Atlantic 2s had a damn near black sole as opposed to the bright blue sole of the og? Nike be cutting corners

It's because they know what they have and since they haven't released before they get away with stuff like the Atlantic penny 2 soles no 3M on the Orlando penny 1s and ugh those air ups recently.... Smh

Nike just give us Chicago Penny 1s Orlando's with 3M correct color soles on penny 2s and penny IV's I don't care about the "molds were destroyed" build another one ya rich mutha******(Rick James voice)

Last edited:
Nike just give us Chicago Penny 1s Orlando's with 3M correct color soles on penny 2s and penny IV's I don't care about the "molds were destroyed" build another one ya rich mutha******(Rick James voice)

That molds destroyed excuse has always been a slap in the face to me.

Back
Top Bottom