Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

i'm gonna have to say they do run big, but not a whole size big. i got my true size, and it'll work out.

i also took a toenail clipper to those white balls on the midsole.

Thanks for the tip.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

i'm gonna have to say they do run big, but not a whole size big. i got my true size, and it'll work out.

i also took a toenail clipper to those white balls on the midsole.

Thanks for the tip.

Surprised at how hard these were to come by around so cal. Every footlocker/footaction/champs I called did not receive these at all. Only place that had them besides Niketowns/HOH were Shiekhs.

Surprised at how hard these were to come by around so cal. Every footlocker/footaction/champs I called did not receive these at all. Only place that had them besides Niketowns/HOH were Shiekhs.

Come on now.

NIKE throws that LE logo around all the time.

Same logo on  07s.

and back in 07 they sat.

Come on now.

NIKE throws that LE logo around all the time.

Same logo on  07s.

and back in 07 they sat.

im still waiting for an answer for 8 hours now, what does the LE stand for and why is it only in select shoes???? (BTW this is my fist pair of pennys EVER!!)

im still waiting for an answer for 8 hours now, what does the LE stand for and why is it only in select shoes???? (BTW this is my fist pair of pennys EVER!!)

I was thinking about getting the PHX pair and putting black laces in them. (Not a fan of the purple laces.) But those Ripstop's absolutely need to release.

I was thinking about getting the PHX pair and putting black laces in them. (Not a fan of the purple laces.) But those Ripstop's absolutely need to release.

Back in the day Had these when they had the 3m in the piping best pennys shoes and color way pick up mine today These fit true to size

Back in the day Had these when they had the 3m in the piping best pennys shoes and color way pick up mine today These fit true to size

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This shoe is a catch 22. I tried my true size, my heel kept poppin out the shoe, and like I said I went a half size down, and they hurt my toes.

Totally agree. I stayed true to size. Going .5 down was just to tight in the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom