OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

thought id be able to hold out for a sale on these. lol

now these are cops on sight.

Pics looking great guys.
Patiently waiting to get my pair in. Should have them Tuesday.

pretty sure it's limit 1 per customer lol... funny story... so there's 4 people in line including me... there's a man and his little girl with chairs walking to the store...

He just sets up his chairs in front of me and 3 other people already in line... I say to him the lines back there... he goes oh really? Well last time we lined up at the opposite side of the door... sonic tell him don't you see us here waiting? You think we are waiting here for fun? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he took his fat end of the line

What a douche! Can't believe the nervessss And he had his little girl with him lol... anyway y'all be safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure it's limit 1 per customer lol... funny story... so there's 4 people in line including me... there's a man and his little girl with chairs walking to the store...

He just sets up his chairs in front of me and 3 other people already in line... I say to him the lines back there... he goes oh really? Well last time we lined up at the opposite side of the door... sonic tell him don't you see us here waiting? You think we are waiting here for fun? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he took his fat *** atvthe end of the line

What a douche! Can't believe the nervessss And he had his little girl with him lol... anyway y'all be safe!

That is wild. Never mess with someone wearing expensive sneakers waiting in line for something; there is no way they don't have more line-waiting experience than you do.

laugh.gif
 Good way to stay strong. I was hoping Nike released them so I could use a code or something. If they release them down the line, ill try for the low and let the pair I have go. Just didnt want to risk it.. they were gone online. 

^ Bouncer status [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Shoes are so [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Haha I was gonna go with the Royals... but man I can't stop wearing these today [emoji]128514[/emoji]

2 in, one more on the way.. can't front on these masterpieces.
DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom