OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I tried using Ebates and the site was down. Kept getting my password wrong. Just now got in line.

Were these supposed to drop today?

DAMN! Sold out 
mean.gif
 Come on man...

These dropping anywhere else? I was just gonna get triple whites on discount but I'd rather have the blacks.

Last edited:
@Olympus  hey man just a heads up in regards to ebates. You can always open up a shopping trip w/ the store you're buying from and then go back to the app to put the info in. There's a 'Where's My Cash Back' section and after you purchase you can go there and put the order number and subtotal in and it'll get you the cash back that way. Honestly, even on limited releases I have opened up a shopping trip after I made the actual purchase and was still able to get the cash back. Just a little trick that might help going forward.

@Olympus  hey man just a heads up in regards to ebates. You can always open up a shopping trip w/ the store you're buying from and then go back to the app to put the info in. There's a 'Where's My Cash Back' section and after you purchase you can go there and put the order number and subtotal in and it'll get you the cash back that way. Honestly, even on limited releases I have opened up a shopping trip after I made the actual purchase and was still able to get the cash back. Just a little trick that might help going forward.
Ah thanks man. I know there's a way to input past trips, but I wasn't thinking. I'll keep that in mind going forward.

This is like the only thread I'm subscribed to...

Can't get no love, I guess it wasn't meant to be. Struck out like crazy on the Supreme More Uptempos and was forced to pay wayyy over retail for the gold pair (which is now the lowest market valued ones).

I was so pissed I missed that drop (partly because I didn't know how Supreme's website worked), and I followed someone's advice on here about the supreme app, boy that was an epic fail. Then I was so pissed that I didn't even know ndc dropped it as well that same Saturday. SMH...now this.

BIg ups to Grizz and Babyj for showing NT love, even though I struck out, I appreciate it.

Striking out like the last batter in last nights college softball championship today.

Need those all blacks at all costs.

All costs.

Maroon pair from Blends finally shipped!

Can't decide if I want the white/blacks or the Knicks.. I def don't wanna cave in and get both

Damn, late too another restock...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom