OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Best in game highlight ever. Then the rock the cradle by Dr. J.

Nah
vcdunk3.gif

But back to uptempos tho. I still need a black pair but I can't allow myself to pay resale. :smh:

The air more uptempo "u just got dunked on thread" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] love it

Nah
vcdunk3.gif

But back to uptempos tho. I still need a black pair but I can't allow myself to pay resale. :smh:

Impressive dunk being the guys 7'2", but come on defender didn't jump, didn't put his hands up, just ducked lol. I said "play" meaning leading up to the dunk and all.

1991 NBA playoffs compared to 2000 Olympic exhibition.

Last edited:
Exclusions finally lifted on footsites for the triple whites.
  • $25 Off $125, use code VACAY25 
  • $35 Off $150, use code VACAY35 
  • $50 Off $200, use code VACAY50
They're also running this promo. They come out to $125 shipped (unless you have tax). Don't forget 5% on eBates. Knocks these down to $119 for me. I think it's time to pull the trigger.

Exclusions finally lifted on footsites for the triple whites.

• $25 Off $125, use code VACAY25 
  • $35 Off $150, use code VACAY35 
  • $50 Off $200, use code VACAY50

They're also running this promo. They come out to $125 shipped (unless you have tax). Don't forget 5% on eBates. Knocks these down to $119 for me. I think it's time to pull the trigger.
I knew I should have waited haha. But I figured my $15 off of Footlocker would be a good enough deal haha. Looks like these are sitting. I don't remember a deal like this on the previous uptempo releases. Looks like all these new cw are gonna sit. I see all of the future cw hitting heavy discount

Last edited:
I'm gonna hold out on all the new cw releases, show some discipline for once haha. I can't keep doing retail for the uptempos just to see them hit discount less than a month later smdh. Thought about returning mine and ordering with the discount, but it's not really worth all the hassle for about $20 difference. Live and learn I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom