OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Once they start producing women's/GS exclusive color ways, it's a wrap.

Triple Whites are on the way though. They felt amazing on feet in FTL. I went a full size down though. I'm starting to question whether or not my true size is 11. 10.5 seems to work better for some shoes, but then I do need an 11 in others. Guess I'm team 10-11.

Last edited:
Once they start producing women's/GS exclusive color ways, it's a wrap.

Triple Whites are on the way though. They felt amazing on feet in FTL. I went a full size down though. I'm starting to question whether or not my true size is 11. 10.5 seems to work better for some shoes, but then I do need an 11 in others. Guess I'm team 10-11.

Lol. This reminds me of myself. I can't squeeze a 10 "team wide foot over here", but every single model is either 10.5-11.
Uptempos I have to go 10.5, I think they are wider than most other shoes I buy though. Mostly jays and AM90s.
The why not 31s I actually need a 11.5... so weird.

those are low-key fresh. but I'm not copping another CW until i size swap my black sup tempo 

The bubble on that much tempo colorway does not looks solid to me
It's not solid, definitely clear Men's size. I was looking at the wrong sections. A couple of looong almost 24hr days of work got me delirious.

Last edited:
This is like the only thread I'm subscribed to...

Can't get no love, I guess it wasn't meant to be. Struck out like crazy on the Supreme More Uptempos and was forced to pay wayyy over retail for the gold pair (which is now the lowest market valued ones).

I was so pissed I missed that drop (partly because I didn't know how Supreme's website worked), and I followed someone's advice on here about the supreme app, boy that was an epic fail. Then I was so pissed that I didn't even know ndc dropped it as well that same Saturday. SMH...now this.

BIg ups to Grizz and Babyj for showing NT love, even though I struck out, I appreciate it.

Gold is the lowest on the market? What's the highest?

I'll trade my black joints for a double of the golds any day

It's like the worst colorway is the highest price word to the Sup AJV

Back
Top Bottom