OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I'll trade my black joints for a double of the golds any day

Yeah, I got the pair I wanted. The gold pair is the best to me, people are sleeping...the white midsole was executed flawlessly.

I just didn't like the fact that I overpaid for them and now it's dropping in price like crazy. The red pair is ugly to me. It looks like candy canes or some peppermint shoes. I think the blacks are ok, they're kinda too black for me, It woullda been dope if the 3M outline was white instead like the OGs to give it some contrast.

It's like the worst colorway is the highest price word to the Sup AJV

which is the highest price sup ajv? Not that I care, just curious. I don't even like jordans.

Yeah, I got the pair I wanted. The gold pair is the best to me, people are sleeping...the white midsole was executed flawlessly.

I just didn't like the fact that I overpaid for them and now it's dropping in price like crazy. The red pair is ugly to me. It looks like candy canes or some peppermint shoes. I think the blacks are ok, they're kinda too black for me, It woullda been dope if the 3M outline was white instead like the OGs to give it some contrast.
which is the highest price sup ajv? Not that I care, just curious. I don't even like jordans.
I don't think people are sleeping at all on the golds. Every high profile athlete in America has been seen rocking them. And the general consensus here is that the gold pair is the most sought after. So I don't think anyone is sleeping on them.

I don't think people are sleeping at all on the golds. Every high profile athlete in America has been seen rocking them. And the general consensus here is that the gold pair is the most sought after. So I don't think anyone is sleeping on them.

How is it the most sought out after if people can't even give them away for 300ish? They are sitting on stockx, ebay, fb groups, etc...

The reds are harder to find. People who have them want stupid bucks for them. Every group I see people are wanting reds. Black are the same, but to a lesser extent.

Just look at stock x. Do an eBay search. I have. Multitudes of golds sitting. The other colors? Not sitting and they are demanding higher dollars.

I have 2 pairs of golds. I'm using one pair as trade bait for black or reds and was unsuccessful for a long time, I finally caved in and bought a pair of blacks off of eBay with a coupon code, eBay bucks, and ebates which dropped it down to about $330 shipped which lessened the blow.

Now I have a pair of golds for sale that nobody wants (I do. I'd rather have 2 pairs than to give them away for under $300).

The black pair

How is it the most sought out after if people can't even give them away for 300ish? They are sitting on stockx, ebay, fb groups, etc...

The reds are harder to find. People who have them want stupid bucks for them. Every group I see people are wanting reds. Black are the same, but to a lesser extent.

Just look at stock x. Do an eBay search. I have. Multitudes of golds sitting. The other colors? Not sitting and they are demanding higher dollars.

I have 2 pairs of golds. I'm using one pair as trade bait for black or reds and was unsuccessful for a long time, I finally caved in and bought a pair of blacks off of eBay with a coupon code, eBay bucks, and ebates which dropped it down to about $330 shipped which lessened the blow.

Now I have a pair of golds for sale that nobody wants (I do. I'd rather have 2 pairs than to give them away for under $300).

U do know some pairs on the bay are def fakes. And it also depends on sz, the crack sizes going for more

U do know some pairs on the bay are def fakes. And it also depends on sz, the crack sizes going for more

Yeah I seen the fakes. You can definitely tell though, because I can tell easily.

I've seen fools pedeling those fakes locally on craigslist too.

For those that don't know, the lacing system with the straps are all sloppy and the lace tabs are too long, the letters aren't shaped the same (the "P" looks a lot like a "D"), some pairs have a weird lace tag on them, and the material of the ankle lining is slightly different.

As for crack sizes, yes it does depend on the extremely big or extremely small sizes, but in most groups/marketplace the pricing from high to low is: Red, Black, then Gold. Gold and black is very close, but the REDS stand out as the most expensive.

Prove me wrong. Link me a pair of reds that are cheaper than the golds and I'm not talking about a delirious eBay seller who doesn't know how to price according to supply and demand.

Last edited:
I'm not upset at anything.

I'm stating the facts about the market value. Someone stated it was dependent on size or fakes shoes reflecting price, but it's not.

I got the pairs I wanted. 2 golds and 1 black. I could care less about what they're going for as I'm not a reseller.

It's just a discussion. Same way NT'er: instagram stated that the black sup aj V are worth the most, but it's the ugliest. He's obviously not upset about it, just an observation.

TBH I love that it's dropping in price. So the people who really like them can get them at a reasonable price. That's what I did. I struck out on supreme and ndc, but I paid 350 for my 1st pair of golds, 300 for my 2nd pair of golds (for trade bait mainly), and about 330 after disco for my black pair. I think the 300 range is VERY RESONABLE for a supreme release. Retail was 190, plus tax, plus shipping was 220+ already, what's a few dollars more over retail?

Yeah, I was deciding between the red or gold, but the more I looked at the red ones I kept thinking it looked kind of like a candy cane. I decided to get Gold's for $275.

Damn!!! That's a damn good price. I'm glad you got what you liked.

I have the black pair, but the gold is by far my go to shoe at the moment. I wear them almost every time I go out.

Damn!!! That's a damn good price. I'm glad you got what you liked.

I have the black pair, but the gold is by far my go to shoe at the moment. I wear them almost every time I go out.

Thank you. Not too many times a gold shoe is executed well, but this one is perfect...especially with the small hits of red. I was even more impressed when I saw them in hand. To me, they are the best. :smokin

Last edited:
Reds 
smokin.gif

Gold pear ismy favorite colorway of the 3, reds are ugly as **** but they're so loud and crazy that I love em :lol: Black pear is super clean on feet.

Reds are ugly AF, but I low key want a pair to complete the set.

I REFUSE to pay anything over 350 for them though. 400 is ridiculous...

I'm hoping they drop in price or I get someone to trade my extra gold pair for them.

Maroons woulda been FIRE if the entire midsole was white and it has visible air max units.

NY Knicks pair doing too much. Reminds me of the NY Knicks Air Penny 1. Can't really go wrong with those colors on a classic model, but it's not the same.

Bulls/Asia Hoop are wack to me. I didn't like em then and I don't like them now. The patent leather looks out of place.

Here are my ratings I have for the MORE UPTEMPOS:

1.) Gold Supreme

2.) Olympic

3.) OG Black and White (***** with the 2005 leather black ones lol)

4.) OG Black red and white away bulls

5.) Black Supreme

6.) Red Supreme

All others in the trash. Maroons, Bulls, Triple Black, Triple White, NY Knicks, Dark Stucco, Women's olive, the white and red atrocious pair, the white and black PIP pair, the navy blue/gum pair, the white 3m pair from back in the day, the dusk till dawn ugly *****, the navy blue and orange pair, etc...all trash.

I'm hoping they drop in price or I get someone to trade my extra gold pair for them.

Maroons woulda been FIRE if the entire midsole was white and it has visible air max units.

NY Knicks pair doing too much. Reminds me of the NY Knicks Air Penny 1. Can't really go wrong with those colors on a classic model, but it's not the same.

Bulls/Asia Hoop are wack to me. I didn't like em then and I don't like them now. The patent leather looks out of place.

1.) Gold Supreme

2.) Olympic

5.) Black Supreme

6.) Red Supreme

All others in the trash. Maroons, Bulls, Triple Black, Triple White, NY Knicks, Dark Stucco, Women's olive, the white and red atrocious pair, the white and black PIP pair, the navy blue/gum pair, the white 3m pair from back in the day, the dusk till dawn ugly *****, the navy blue and orange pair, etc...all trash.

1. 96, 2010, 2016 OG black/ white. (leather black pair is awful)
2. OG USA
3. Maroons

rest are straight trash.

That's my personal #1 must have.

Black/volt pair? G T F O H

The other 3 pairs are on my list. I wear my gold pair the most.

1.) Gold Supreme

2.) Olympic

5.) Black Supreme

6.) Red Supreme

You and your list... 

1. 96, 2010, 2016 OG black/ white. (leather black pair is awful)
2. OG USA
3. Maroons

rest are straight trash.

I can respect everything except the maroons. Maroons? Really? You can't tell me they couldn't done a better job at executing them. Nike needs to slap themselves with that painted air bubble bs.

I want to see if that paint will crack. Air max units are supposed to flex, not unless they took out the air max units (someone should dissect them).

Back
Top Bottom