OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

You and your list... 
LMAO...so the only thing wrong with my list is the #1 spot, right? That's my personal preference.

If I would've switched 1 with 3 no one would've said a word.
Nah, the fact you left triple blacks off the list but put the black suptempos even though they're the same shoe with different branding. That's a head scratcher. Triple whites trash? Cleanest color way next to the triple blacks.
Supreme colorways with AIR instead of "SUPREME" would all be 100x better.
Agreed

Last edited:
I can respect everything except the maroons. Maroons? Really? You can't tell me they couldn't done a better job at executing them. Nike needs to slap themselves with that painted air bubble bs.

I want to see if that paint will crack. Air max units are supposed to flex, not unless they took out the air max units (someone should dissect them).

i had the OGs when i was in 8th grade & got the retro black/ whites in 2016 too. imo, maroons are the best non og cw that has released so far. i bought a pair and did not notice the painted bubble until after too. nike made them into the much uptempos. lol
View media item 2464626

I actually do like the black Supremes more than the triple blacks but only because they have white swooshes... Still be better with AIR on the side. I see my mans is still threatening people with open hand slaps :lol: never change :smokin

Dude should get slappings for putting any of them sup tempos in front of the OGs, then to call the maroons garbage.

You should get pimp slapped for cosigning nike painting air max units.

That's even worse than the much uptempo, at least those had a small visible air unit.

Nah, the fact you left triple blacks off the list but put the black suptempos even though they're the same shoe with different branding. That's a head scratcher. Triple whites trash? Cleanest color way next to the triple blacks.

Agreed

Triple whites trash. Those are outlet bound.

Triple black is too black for me. Like gooze said, the black Supreme has white swooshes.

Oh and I forgot the wheats, send them joints to the dumpster asap.

Last edited:
y'all making this model mad corny with y'all opinions.

Remove the 'AIR', 'SUP' or 'EME' on any pair of more uptempos and it would be a leaps and bounds better shoe; clean, simple and a perfect follow up to the 95 max uptempos. I'd call them the 'more or less uptempo'. Who's copping?

ANY more uptempo
Or hell yeah unless you're stuck in the 90s, rockin your champion team pullover and matching snapback
yeah, you right... this looks way better 
mean.gif

Or hell yeah unless you're stuck in the 90s, rockin your champion team pullover and matching snapback

The ironic part is, everything you just named is popping again in 2017.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom