OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

IMG_4228.JPG
At my local house of hoops on shelf

I wanna wear these on court for basketball. Anyone have an experience to share?

I wouldn't. With the technology with newer shoes in this era, why would you try to ball in dated shoes?

Plus they're the most bulky and heavy shoes that come to mind.

I've played in my Olympics once, never again... You're doing your feet a disservice.

These are for casual wear.

Going to go out and fight the tax free weekend crowd tomorrow and see if I can find these in Houston.

These are sitting in every store. All the colors except the Burgundy because they were limited. Nike played this shoe out and sales should be coming real soon. Baby blue will sit, Knicks will sit, the white and black are sitting, the tri color will sit.

These are sitting in every store. All the colors except the Burgundy because they were limited. Nike played this shoe out and sales should be coming real soon. Baby blue will sit, Knicks will sit, the white and black are sitting, the tri color will rot.

Fixed it

too many strange colors for a shoe 1 player wore in the playoff 20 years ago in one color way in a none signature model the first 3 colorways were as far as this should have went

Fixed it

too many strange colors for a shoe 1 player wore in the playoff 20 years ago in one color way in a none signature model the first 3 colorways were as far as this should have went

More than one player wore them. Nick Anderson also wore them in the black/white. And you're completely neglecting the Olympics colorway. Know your history if you're gonna try to discredit an all-time great Nike basketball sneaker.

Fixed it

You probably weren't around when these first came out in the 90's. These (and the Penny 2) were the coolest shoes you could have at the time. The huge "AIR" across the side was so different and caught everyone's eye.

More than one player wore them. Nick Anderson also wore them in the black/white. And you're completely neglecting the Olympics colorway. Know your history if you're gonna try to discredit an all-time great Nike basketball sneaker.
Juwan Howard also wore them when he played for the bullets

Back
Top Bottom