OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Are the black/whites releasing again this year?

I underestimated demand in 16 and missed out.
Yeah supposed to! I was lucky to know a friend that had a ds pair so I snatched those up a couple months back. I’ll more than likely grab a new release if so.

I might end up keeping my double too. Really depends on when Goat gets its ish together. If anyone needs an 11.5 for retail PM me.

I’m definitely here for the black/whites had to pay over retail for the 16” not this time around.

Everyone in my city going nuts over the flints still, whole time these were on my radar.
My brother seen these in our local Finishline at the end of the wall near the size 17s 😂
Told em if they have an 11 give me those missed out in 2012 wasn’t going to again.
80A9F13E-AAE9-496C-87EB-44ADD4B0EBBF.jpeg

Was supposed to be saving more this year and investing, I already know this girl gonna say “You got another pair of shoes?” Might cop here a pair to keep her quiet.

^ And as usual, they sold out quick lol! Glad I got my two pairs during the quarantine. I may cop three pairs of the black/white uptempos when they finally drop.

^I was actually mentioning about that one in the first page of this thread many years ago...

I'm waiting on official word/pics of the Black pair so I can decide to get rid of my 2010 pair. 2016 Blacks were off. And I dont get the hold up with the other Black/Red pair.. how on earth is that colorway not up for retro yet.

Anyone have the 2010 HOH pair? To compare to these that keep restocking "2020". My HOH pair are still clean just debating if I should double up.

Anyone have the 2010 HOH pair? To compare to these that keep restocking "2020". My HOH pair are still clean just debating if I should double up.

had em their cool but offed them die to yellowing for the release before this. HoH Materials were better but they def fit snug for me

Very few sneakers I entertain the idea of doubling up on anymore...Seriously considering doing just that with the Oly’s though...Thinking the pair I have is going to get heavy wear this summer...

Then again with the Black / White pair coming up, I’d probably rather wait and double down on those...

Somebody talk me off the ledge here 😂...
Seriously, I hear you. I'm having the same debate with the Olympics and Black/White.
For those who have already copped, do the 2020 Olympic fit half size big like the 2016?

The fact these haven’t come back is a travesty. These were one of my first nikes from when I was in kindergarten 😅. If anyone at Nike is reading this u know what to do...
Big faxx. Been saying this but tbh, these should’ve had the re-retro that the olympics have had (12’/16’/20’) IMO but That’s just me tho. NIKE IF YOURE READING THIS, WE BEEN NEEDED THESE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom