OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

My black reflective pairs did that not too long ago, I was using the back pull tab normally and it just tore 🤦🏽‍♂️

Not the best fix but what I did with mine was I superglued it very carefully to not leave a mess spot... I don’t use the pull tab anymore on that pair when putting them, so far so good...

get that Nike voucher

cant be fixed... you got EM like that?Or you pulled it?

I just pulled it, I didn’t notice it when it happen which was a week ago. I happen to pick them up to clean them before I put them back in the box and I seen it 🤦🏽‍♂️

get that Nike voucher

It crossed my mind, and my brother just told me. I still want the shoe but this is ridiculous.
Would I need a receipt to send these back?

77BC4CDE-1A83-46FD-84A4-DBF657E4A5C7.jpeg

mine and my oldest sons pair.

Wow lucky, maybe they restocked or something but I know the last time I went to the mall to try to pick up some black yellow 12s I did not see any Olympics in any footstores here

Just looking at those kids Black/White pair is indication that we might not get them to look like the originals * again* more like the 2016 pairs.

I was at 2 SP yesterday and saw the Scottie Pippen Uptempos sitting.... Not sure about sizes doe

Olympics are def heading to marks and outlets. I wouldn’t mind a second pair.

This reminds me I have to start frequenting these NY footshops, hoping to grab a pair that's been marked down for sure. Hard to catch at outlets out here, almost gotta sleep in them to do so...

Back
Top Bottom