OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Scooped my pair today at DTLR in D.C... View media item 1964537. Just called around this morning. They had my size, got dressed and made a b line to the store. Went a half size down and they're perfect.

Anyone else shocked that these are selling out like crazy???

I thought these would be sitting...

Looks like the quality is on point with this version!!

I don't like this colorway for some reason...too much going on here with the Red color. just my opinion

So is the general consensus these are half size big?

I'm looking around trying to find a pair of these....I went to my HOH who had them yesterday, and now they have none.

Anyone else shocked that these are selling out like crazy???

I thought these would be sitting...

Looks like the quality is on point with this version!!
wait for the GR and they will be everywhere but if you love them then you should try for retail, i know i would if i loved them. i like them but for me its all about the olympics with this model.

wait for the GR and they will be everywhere but if you love them then you should try for retail, i know i would if i loved them. i like them but for me its all about the olympics with this model.
I think i like how Nike is keeping them limited...
smokin.gif

I think i like how Nike is keeping them limited...:smokin
i dont like anything limited, we should (for the most part) all be able to cop a shoe we want. these will be had later on if you want them but for now Nike is doing a great job at making yall sweat these little releases

wow, surprised these are selling out so quickly everywhere.  i thought they were going to sit and i'd be able to grab at a discount.  i had these back in high school so wanted them for nostalgia's sake.

i dont like anything limited, we should (for the most part) all be able to cop a shoe we want. these will be had later on if you want them but for now Nike is doing a great job at making yall sweat these little releases
I agree we should all be able to cop the sneakers we want...but Nike doesn't allow that for us.

wow, surprised these are selling out so quickly everywhere.  i thought they were going to sit and i'd be able to grab at a discount.  i had these back in high school so wanted them for nostalgia's sake.
Yea i had the same thought...maybe these would go to the outlets but boy was i wrong..

What is everywhere tho? About 3 websites have had them and hand full of Footlockers got them. As stated before, pretty soon they will hit more sites in abundance and then they'll begin to sit like the Pips and Penny 2s have.

just knew kicksusa would drop um any day now. missed it

hope these rot on ebay for all them loser resellers come april

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they'll eventually hit disco and even outlets maybe.

They rolled out the blk/red & white Pip 1's the same way and you can get the whites thru VIlla right now for just $80, blk/red sold out everywhere at first but you were able to scoop for about $100 a few months ago..

Just went to my HOH.. Sold out. They said they arrived yesterday and sold out that same day. All they had was display model size 8.
:smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm pretty sure they'll eventually hit disco and even outlets maybe.

They rolled out the blk/red & white Pip 1's the same way and you can get the whites thru VIlla right now for just $80, blk/red sold out everywhere at first but you were able to scoop for about $100 a few months ago..
All white pippens for $80 is a good deal!

i slept on these. Thought they may hit a sale rack also now to hunt a pair down for retail

no hunt just wait til the wide release in april

kicksusa would have been money though 160 shipped plus 10 percent back in rebate would have been 144 total. i would have totally lifted my kicksusa strike for that lol

no hunt just wait til the wide release in april

kicksusa would have been money though 160 shipped plus 10 percent back in rebate would have been 144 total. i would have totally lifted my kicksusa strike for that lol

Oh ok cool. Why the strike on kicks usa

Back
Top Bottom