OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Just got through!!!!!! Waiting on invoice
congrats!
happy.gif

Edit**
Just paid at retail!!! This is awesome!!!
Glad I didn't give up!!
And much Thanks to GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I just called, they didn't have my size..smh! I was tempted to get that 10.5, but i'm sure if they will fit tight. My true size is an 11 and my feet or normal to narrow..

Edit**
Just paid at retail!!! This is awesome!!!
Glad I didn't give up!!
And much Thanks to GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I just called, they didn't have my size..smh! I was tempted to get that 10.5, but i'm sure if they will fit tight. My true size is an 11 and my feet or normal to narrow..
I gotta try on some of my old ones from 2004, I remember them fitting hella large and I wear an 11 too and don't have a narrow foot (but not a wide one either)

wait for the GR and they will be everywhere but if you love them then you should try for retail, i know i would if i loved them. i like them but for me its all about the olympics with this model.

I think i like how Nike is keeping them limited...:smokin

We need to stop acting like interest in shoes is underground. Shoes are mainstream now and this very train of thought is annoying.

Ordered that 10.5 they had to spell my name wrong because dude said he was sending invoice and i never got one

To the guy asking if people who got through on NDC got their shipping emails, I just got mine an hour ago.

Also reps to GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal for hooking people up with those numbers. Mad cool

I still don't understand how these sold out so fast online. My 2010 pair is in great condition but I want another. The search for an 8-8.5 continues 

They sold out so fast online because resellers saw a few pairs going for high resell value on ebay and swooped in

Problem with that is the demand isnt there so most pairs will end up being held hostage on ebay once the few paranoid people are done getting bent over on ebay

When the wider release comes they gon be returning pairs

Last edited:
noblekane noblekane

Yep. Nike's plan worked pretty well with this "limited" early release.

Drum up some hype and get people to pay retail.

Last edited:
I wonder if Nike.com will have these on 4/16 for a wider release? I refuse to pay resale.

Hate to be that guy, but did everybody get ndc shipping already?  i caught a pair later in the day that's why i'm asking

Inb4 get a hold of them and find out 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom