OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

laugh.gif

sneakerbardetriot.com has the amu slated for release on april 16 on thier release calendar
grin.gif
 a more wider release maybe this time
grin.gif

mork23 mork23

Yeah the wider release will be in April.

Nike did the early limited release to get people to buy at full retail.

@mork23

i figured its a Nike strategy to release these little by little then unload the rest at a later date
grin.gif
 hopefully the olympics release also since its an olympic year

Last edited:
[@=/u/81850/mork23]@mork23[/@]

i figured its a Nike strategy to release these little by little then unload the rest at a later date>D  hopefully the olympics release also since its an olympic year
This. I regret selling my olympics in 2012. I'd like another shot at a pair.

Arent the olympics already slated to release? They were the first pics shown in a nike catalog no?

$400+ for a pair of olympics? R u some rare size?

The olympics are barely going for retail around my area. Some fool offered me $50 for my ds size 9, telling me that's the going price. And that's $50 Canadian, so like $35us.

For size 13 sellers are asking $300-$375 for Olympics now.

Didn't cop the 2012 because I tried for the Air Force 180s but end up missing out on both :smh:

Glad I didn't pay resell since they are coming back this year.

For size 13 sellers are asking $300-$375 for Olympics now.

Didn't cop the 2012 because I tried for the Air Force 180s but end up missing out on both :smh:

Glad I didn't pay resell since they are coming back this year.
Same here but I have my 180s been watching a 15 on eBay for over a year now. I hope they do Retro them again so I can PM this jerk. View media item 1969117

The olympics are barely going for retail around my area. Some fool offered me $50 for my ds size 9, telling me that's the going price. And that's $50 Canadian, so like $35us.

Sz 11.5

There's 2 ds pairs for sale on ebay that I can see. One dude wants $500 shipped, another is actually a local store that has an ebay store, wants $445.

Sz 11.5

There's 2 ds pairs for sale on ebay that I can see. One dude wants $500 shipped, another is actually a local store that has an ebay store, wants $445.

they need to downgrade to at least 300 before they rerelease to have any chance of selling those.

Olympics was $140.00 back then LOL....and I would cop the Air MUCH Uptempo if Nike Release them !!! ($85 price tag was sweet back then)

I still like the retroes, but man it's sad i might never possess them in this form. One can only hope Nike goes back to the drawing board one day and release them on Nikelab as remastered.

View media item 1969011

Its real easy for them to make them like the og. The parts are still there only they are black nubuck now. They just have to make those parts white leather

Just got them in from Sneaker Bistro, once again thanks to the person that posted their info

First pair of Uptempos, they look awesome! Can't wait to wear em out. Not too amused about the way these have been released so far but going with all the rumors of a general drop in April we should be fine.

Came in the mail today! Ordered on Friday and it arrived today. Pretty fast shipping from soleclassics.com. Comfortable shoe! These look sick with black Nike socks. I hope everyone gets a pair in the coming weeks because I sure enough thought I wasn't going to get them lol.

View media item 1969855

my dtlr order is on backorder because they couldnt fulfill my size :frown:

they said they will wait a couple days to see if they can fulfill it but if not they will issue a refund :frown:

rip to me

KicksUSA w/ the quick shipping.

After scooping the black / white pair, definitely need the Olympic joints.

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom