OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Annnnnnnnnd struck out on the golds and reds.....tried for the golds 1st, really wanted them too
mean.gif
i think all us Niner fans wanted the gold pair lol

Might be seen as ungrateful, but a little ticked off that I couldn't get the two I won.

Yessir won the FTA app
But had to drive to downtown Chicago
Couldn't find parking and had to pay $8 to park in garage.....
Still worth it [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Congrats!

Same with the FTL app!

I was waiting on the Suptempos....

then checked out yeezy thread....

went to ADC

waited for like 15 minutes on the splash page, game me an error, tried again and was able to cop another cream whites! lol but will no suptempo pair!!!!

Last edited:
eazy peezy copped 2 of each on snkrs and copped 3 yeezyyysss... now off to london to get my final 10 pairs 3 gold 3 red 4 black...

Last edited:
Wasn't trolling I was joking about all the people who always every release say they copped so many pairs. Thought the "flying to london" would have given it away

Got out the shower, looked at the time it was 11:59. Grabbed my phone, went to the page and put in for all 3 (put in for reds last...really wanted blacks). Ended up copping reds. Will probably use them to get blacks

Got out the shower, looked at the time it was 11:59. Grabbed my phone, went to the page and put in for all 3 (put in for reds last...really wanted blacks). Ended up copping reds. Will probably use them to get blacks

if you sell then cop blacks still should have a few dollars IJS

Back
Top Bottom