OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Finally opened the box.. s/o So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 💯 :nthat:

DFD3C43C-8F39-4AFB-AD2F-FE1EE6E76A46.jpeg

Just pulled the trigger on a pair on eBay for $210 not bad at all considering tax and shipping.

Good luck to everyone, I’ll still be keeping an eye out!

Trying to resist paying resale. I know the moment i do, they’ll probably release in stores here. Lol.

So any news on these hitting Champs, Footaction or FTL in store? I think I read a post before someone spotted them in Champs.

Hard to believe that all those stores carried these and the CB94s in the past and now nothing....I know the CB94s didn’t fly off the shelf, but the purples and all blacks had to have done better than all the non-OG colors. The Uptempos definitely moved in OG colors in 2016.

So any news on these hitting Champs, Footaction or FTL in store? I think I read a post before someone spotted them in Champs.

Hard to believe that all those stores carried these and the CB94s in the past and now nothing....I know the CB94s didn’t fly off the shelf, but the purples and all blacks had to have done better than all the non-OG colors. The Uptempos definitely moved in OG colors in 2016.
Looks like FTLs in the DMV got them two weeks ago. Certain DTLR/Villas got them around the same time

Back
Top Bottom