OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Use this code for 15% discount LKS12EM4

My total came out to 145 and some change because i picked 2day shipping in Eastbay

Last edited:
East cop off FTL :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Put in the bday code but I used next day air (had some left over money in my paypal account) ^ You and I would've spend about the same had not opted to do next day air

Bday code is CPFLWTB4

Last edited:
Thank you Eastbay for answering my prayer and not putting the discount restriction on it. Finally used the 25% off code I've been holding onto for one year lol.

Thank you Eastbay for answering my prayer and not putting the discount restriction on it. Finally used the 25% off code I've been holding onto for one year lol.

Yep - same here! Under $140 - happy days! Should of purchased the Flight ones as well. Oh well.... searches for 15% coupon laying around the house...

Yep - same here! Under $140 - happy days! Should of purchased the Flight ones as well. Oh well.... searches for 15% coupon laying around the house...
How did it come out to under $140? 15% off just makes it to $153 with regular shipping for me.

Last edited:
the code was one time use that we got for signing up for the club membership.

yep got the email. I wish it was this easy for new releases. First time getting through to Eastbay when dealing with the timer. Even though they are widely available but I'm saying lol.

Yeah - one time use 25% code.
Got email conf, although discount wasn't applied on that but was on the web conf.

Was your discount on your email conf thapointguy?

Will need to check the cc statement i suppose.....

i didn't even notice until you told me. Only showed a $9.99 discount. No worries, Eastbay rep will take care of it if the discount doesn't show up. I hope lol

edit: PM'd the Eastbay rep so sit tight. I hope the discount is honored or else I'm gonna need a new 25% off code lol

Last edited:
Strange, Eastbay looks like they put the timer back on these shoes and they're not releasing until tomorrow?

I reset my browsing history and cookies and cache - and now i still can't add the v's or flight ones to cart and i also get 22 hours till release on the eastbay timer! hahah! classic!

I had no discount or voucher applied for the conf email - lucky i took a screenshot of the web conf tho :smokin

just went to eastbay and no problem adding the flight ones or pennys to the cart. Try a different browser maybe?

That's probably why they took the item down from the site to adjust for the no promo code. Damn, should have woke up earlier to cop. I still have my eastbay gold club 25% off that is collecting dust. 
mean.gif

I just saw that well that explains the discount not showing up. The restriction was not there when the add to cart button popped up. I hope they honor our discount. :nerd:

Last edited:
I reset my browsing history and cookies and cache - and now i still can't add the v's or flight ones to cart and i also get 22 hours till release on the eastbay timer! hahah! classic!
I had no discount or voucher applied for the conf email - lucky i took a screenshot of the web conf tho :smokin

Great move! Sadly I did not think of that. :wow: Where are the Eastbay reps to make sense of this?

Looking at it now on my order status page it is full price and that same amount is pending on my cc. this is some bull. whats up @eastbay rep ray?

Better hurry and use the bday coupon before they put the restriction on it and take a screen shot of the discount lol

Back
Top Bottom