Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fire red/GITD tour colorway needs to drop for those of us who REALLY wanted those from the first yeezys...

i'm actually really hoping they don't put out another tan/net colorway, we need something different for the third colorway...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm actually really hoping they don't put out another tan/net colorway, we need something different for the third colorway...

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR TRIPPING WITH THAT ONE, BAR FAR THE BETTER CW IN IMHO

the fire red/GITD tour colorway needs to drop for those of us who REALLY wanted those from the first yeezys...

The Blinks and a the Solar Reds are both good enough
I don't wan't either Colorway.

25iuckh.jpg

2mcg9js.jpg

2usidkp.jpg

280791y.jpg

14959nq.jpg

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

yeah, i mean, i'd have to see the net colorway on these, like for real (not a photochop), and then compare them to the watermelons, to really make that call... i already know i want the black and solar reds to come out, but to be honest i'd be willing to not have the watermelons and nets come out in exchange for all new colorways (as long as they were really good)...

but that all goes back to what i've been saying all along, that it'd be disappointing if they released the 2's in all the same colorways as the 1's...

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

yeah, i mean, i'd have to see the net colorway on these, like for real (not a photochop), and then compare them to the watermelons, to really make that call... i already know i want the black and solar reds to come out, but to be honest i'd be willing to not have the watermelons and nets come out in exchange for all new colorways (as long as they were really good)...

but that all goes back to what i've been saying all along, that it'd be disappointing if they released the 2's in all the same colorways as the 1's...
Understandable but question, Would you say the same if you didn't have the 1's? 

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Isn't there a thread for PS colorways, can this exist for information only?

THIS...
grin.gif
no one even pays attention to that thread. so photoshops from other sites can be posted here but members can't post their own in here? 
grin.gif

anywho, my last photoshops for the thread so it can be devoted to info only.

My version of Grapes

White Cements

White/Black/Teal

The PS's are getting out of hand man. Make a separate thread for all that.
I'm coming into the thread looking for info and all I'm seeing are a bunch of PS's that will NEVER drop.

Not really helping a %%$!$ out.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Isn't there a thread for PS colorways, can this exist for information only?

THIS...
grin.gif
no one even pays attention to that thread. so photoshops from other sites can be posted here but members can't post their own in here? 
grin.gif

My version of Grapes
Would cop! Best version

Originally Posted by townbidness
Virgil is that guy 
pimp.gif

As for photoshopped colorways, Im with every else..they shouldnt be posted here. I made a thread just for photoshopped colorways in the sneaker art forum. So to the respect of other members, we'll just have info and actual pics in here.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by sthebest

THIS...
grin.gif
grin.gif

My version of Grapes
Would cop! Best version

WOULD COP ON SIGHT. IF THIS WAS THE THIRD COLORWAY, IT WOULD BE THE BEST COLORWAY BY FAR. SICK
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom