Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won the Premium Goods Raffle, Wear a 10.5 in Jordans, I got the last pair, 9.5, thank god they run big, a 10 would probably be perfect but I got a little room in the toe, I'm hyped!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RonRich76

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Got an offer for a DS DMP 6/11 pack with 500 hunnid, and an offer for 2 grand Paypal'd. Which one should I take?
The 2 g's of course...Unless you feel like being a nice guy to a real collector. I got a DMP pack for $800 during the galaxy release, so they aren't hard to come buy, especially with the hypebeast turning real sneakerheads into mindless zombies...I mean seriously, I'm not trading my DMP's for ANYTHING!!!
Im not trading my DMP for anything either!! But they are be no means "easy to come by".. You got lucky with a steal for 8 hundi.. unless they were used. A DS pack easily worth 1200-1500.. So you could prolly take the 2 gs and find a dmp and still have more than 500 bills leftover depending on what you get the pack for

Please live in a HYPEBEAST free land, DO NOT go out and spend a stack or two on these shoes, just keep it moving to the next shoes please gentlemen!

Originally Posted by JumpmanMike30

Got an offer for a DS DMP 6/11 pack with 500 hunnid, and an offer for 2 grand Paypal'd. Which one should I take?

2 grand.....buy a DS pack for 1200 then if you want them
Make sure the 2G's is sent via gift
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you like the DMP's Id say do the DMP deal. Esp if you got the kicks for retail. but only if you like and have been wanting DMP's

be a good dude.

Originally Posted by mushka81

It was like this for the iPad and iPad 2 a couple years back, all these resellers waiting in line.  When I got my iPad 2 there was these 2 Chinese ladies who brought their children with them.  Said they were buying iPad's for their 8 yr old kids and husbands.  So they both came out with like 3 iPads each.  I'm glad that when they released the new iPad, Apple release alot more to go around so they weren't all bought up by resellers.  I hope nike does that in the future.  Make enough pairs so that reselling is pretty much non existent.

Your points are valid. But to be honest, regardless if Nike ramped up production ten fold. It would still not satisfy the demand. I do agree with you pertaining to increased production possibly deterring re-sellers to some degree.
Side note: Nike should have only allowed one pair per household and not one pair per colorway. I am thankful to have been able to secure one pair for myself. I hope those that actually had them in your cart are given the opportunity to complete the process.

Yea I really don't see nike making MORE pairs to sell. if their system isn't broke why fix it.  They should have at least made the shoes more available at more locations.

Contacted a dude on craig list who wanted 850 for his yeezys. I was going to buy two pairs for 1500.  Wanted to do western union 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. %#*% w/that BS

i don't think these run big. I'm normally a size 9.5 so if shoes run small i'll get a 10 and if they run big i get a 9. The 9.5 yeezy that i have seems to fit me perfectly.

More power to you guys paying anything over retail, I just can't bring myself to do it. Still keeping my fingers crossed that somebody in that whole "hold status" limbo is slipping and I get their pair.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Yea I really don't see nike making MORE pairs to sell. if their system isn't broke why fix it.  They should have at least made the shoes more available at more locations.
I agree. Perhaps they should have made them available at all HOH's instead of the measly four named locations.

I'd say get the 2 grand and go buy your own pair  Dmp 6/11 and you will come out with a better deal because if you really want them and check often you can find them 800-1200 depending your size.

i'm betting there are crazy amounts of people camping out on twitter right now with that last hope that nike will release the pairs people didn't buy. if you get that lucky, i applaud you! good luck.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I thought about trading my DMP pack and my Ronnie Fieg Rose Golds and Super Reds...

But it was all just the hype creeping back into my system..  Trying to be smart about it and remain hype-less for the remainder of the time I cop sneakers...

Honestly I would be hard pressed to give up any of my Ronnie Fiegs for these after holding them....the Rose Golds maybe but the Super Reds would hard to let go of.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

GOD BLESS THE FEW GOOD DUDES LEFT ON THIS SITE!!!

just got one of each color for a very reasonable price (under $1k)!!!

thanx to a good guy!
pimp.gif

got my size in the platinums, and got an 11 in the blacks, so hopefully i can trade for my size!

stoked!!!

if they go much lower than $1k i will go in for doubles, but i'm happy with just one of each, honestly...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man honestly feels like I just got a pair Im happy you got yours
pimp.gif

since the WTT HD pics that u 1st put out you been on these
Congrats proto
but where the hell do you find a pair for under 1k THIS EARLY????? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Amazing
Sneaker karma Proto!      Yeah brother, happy for ya

i know this is a long shot, but im going to china in about 5 days and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the yeezy release there?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

I knew the day would come when the Black friday crowd woudl catch on. lol. Same Old ladies who caught on to flipping PS3's and zuzu pets have probably caught on to sneakers. I should have known when people would ask what the lines were for, that they would eventually be in lines themselves lol. I mean there has always been some resellers but yeah, this release was crazy. People really believed that Ebay shill bid? "I can get us a house with these shoes!"
when I was in line for MV Elite (to rock, not to flip) there was this chick who readily admitted that flipping shoes was her new come up---- the Concord release it what did her in
30t6p3b.gif
Now every BIG release she try to cop as much as she can for the sole purpose of reselling.  
I def agree the vast majority of ppl who copped are trying to make a come up, which--- I can't lie, I'm apart of 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 (that's their fault for not releasing them in my size 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
) You know what bills I could pay off with 2 stacks!? Shoot, even just 1.5 I'mma just try my luck on NDC like everybody else tho, maybe they'll let go of those ppl didn't claim when they were holding 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It was like this for the iPad and iPad 2 a couple years back, all these resellers waiting in line.  When I got my iPad 2 there was these 2 Chinese ladies who brought their children with them.  Said they were buying iPad's for their 8 yr old kids and husbands.  So they both came out with like 3 iPads each.  I'm glad that when they released the new iPad, Apple release alot more to go around so they weren't all bought up by resellers.  I hope nike does that in the future.  Make enough pairs so that reselling is pretty much non existent.
I don't think we can compare Apple to Nike for the simple reason that Nike is much more segmented than Apple. Apple is into high-end consumer electronics (laptops/desktops, phones, music players, etc...) whereas Nike has to release tons of products (shoes, clothes, and gear) for almost every sport and income level there is. Therefore, it's kinda unrealistic to expect them to make second runs of sought-after products because they cater to a much larger audience than the average sneakerhead.

noob question, but where are these on NDC?? I cant see/find them. When they dropped saturday night I was frantically searching to no avail. 

Originally Posted by EMkicks

noob question, but where are these on NDC?? I cant see/find them. When they dropped saturday night I was frantically searching to no avail. 
They were only accessible through the nikestore twitter link.

They really slacked on sz 14's in this shoe. Not one store in my area got my sz in. This really was release just terrible smh...

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

WOWWW SMH AT PEOPLE TRADING DMP'S FOR THESE!!!

REAL TALK!!!! Got heads trading 2 pairs of history for 1 pair of hype SMH. This yeezy garbage is so blown out of proportion! They are cool looking shoes don't get me wrong but to me they arent worth 250 let alone 8 times that.

pimp.gif
DMPs in your pic by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom