Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sleep on ATC 2's that have been droppin thispast year... The Wimbledon and US Open pairs were sooooo slept on.... Still kickin myself for missin out...

The Australian open pair is aiiiiitttee, can't wait to see how they hook up the French Open pair....

Someone slab the lil younging above hating on timeless classics...

Last edited:
Don't sleep on ATC 2's that have been droppin thispast year... The Wimbledon and US Open pairs were sooooo slept on.... Still kickin myself for missin out...

The Australian open pair is aiiiiitttee, can't wait to see how they hook up the French Open pair....

Someone slab the lil younging above hating on timeless classics...

ATC 2s weren't slept on but more like were too limited to cop. I mos def wanted those Wimbledons but I wasn't about to pay these wild out reseller prices cuz Nike decided to only release em in Europe only :smh:

The funny thing is these "sneakerheads" hating on the ATC II who have no idea about them, will be the first in line if and when the Hot Lavas drop :rolleyes

Last edited:
You could've invested in this beautiful piece of Flint Michigan real estate
mean.gif
yeah but you would probably get shot within a week... 

Log off now and don't ever refer to yourself as having anything to do with sneakers.
mean.gif

Nike should go ahead and release those ATC II in the Yeezy colorways. Or at least put that silhouette on Nike iD as someone said.
guess ill never buy another pair of shoes ever again because i didnt know what a pair of shoes was my bad

guess ill never buy another pair of shoes ever again because i didnt know what a pair of shoes was my bad

But I bet you know what Yeezy's are right?

No one's saying you need to to know what year/game Jordan wore a specific model or how many points he made but when you're in the Yeezy thread and are beasting trying to get a pair shoes he "designed', at least have the knowledge about this sneaker you trying to cop to impress other dudes with. Like for example the fact that the sole/mid sole are the same exact one one from a shoe you called disgusting. :smh:

these are nice trainers but i think that the red ones are nor as nice, but if there are the all black ones then they are really nice. i still would buy these ones though :wink: 

Yeah those Australian Opens are ok.... Wish they'd incorporated some 3M like they did for the Wimbledons and US Opens
Actually they did its just not that visible in that pic . The more i look at them i think i want them pretty bad just not 400$+ plus badlol.

Blue suede?! I like them! Way better than all red.

If Elvis can make them fly, you can too. (Word to Jordan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom