Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by Crumbs

who honestly belived the tans would be $110 ...

some NT's are straight gullable
maybe you are right fam. my question is why would NCS lie about it?
I don't know that NCS "lied" about it ... what if it was a "mistake" ???

As in:

CSR looks up the shoe, mistakes the new RT1 for the Yeezy (yes, CSR's screw up BIG TIME, too), looks at the price, and quotes it to the caller.
The caller gets on NT, posts his findings ... and then ...

forest_fire.png

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by Crumbs

who honestly belived the tans would be $110 ...

some NT's are straight gullable
maybe you are right fam. my question is why would NCS lie about it?
I don't know that NCS "lied" about it ... what if it was a "mistake" ???

As in:

CSR looks up the shoe, mistakes the new RT1 for the Yeezy (yes, CSR's screw up BIG TIME, too), looks at the price, and quotes it to the caller.
The caller gets on NT, posts his findings ... and then ...

forest_fire.png

finally someone brings some sense back to this thread!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

FRESHAIR post the pic you've found.
& why do you guys keep saying the sneakers look better w/ tight pants, what part of the game is that???

It was actually the tans he was rockin.. thats my bad, And believe me im not a skinny jean type of guy.. i wear them loose but not over baggy.

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

FRESHAIR post the pic you've found.
& why do you guys keep saying the sneakers look better w/ tight pants, what part of the game is that???

It was actually the tans he was rockin.. thats my bad, And believe me im not a skinny jean type of guy.. i wear them loose but not over baggy.

Well what Kanye is wearing wouldn't classify as "skinny jeans", these would be more like a regular/straight fit. I rock my denim/slacks likethis. I wouldn't go any slimmer. But you do have cats who rock jeans skin tight, not just the Emo crowd. I call those "Skinny Jeans."

i've got jeans i rock with certain shoes... for most high tops, i rock slimmer fit, mostly just slimmer at the bottom (i'll get them tapered if i needto) so they sit at the top of the shoe, and don't cover the shoe up, that's just how i think they look the best:

3274_33abe990e169bd2e5a7baf09161cd405.jpg
2579_62250041466_652661466_2057639_5608620_n.jpg

but i do got some high tops i still wear slightly baggier jeans with, like jordan v's in example (something about them with the jeans sitting at the topdoesn't sit right with me for some reason):

2579_62672456466_652661466_2065282_6456525_n.jpg

for most low top shoes however, i wear a lil' baggier, let the tongue stick out in the front still, but i let the rest of the jean drape over the back (ido got some low tops i still rock slimmer jeans with, but i play it by ear and see how each shoe looks best imo):

n652661466_1633064_5491.jpg

grin.gif

[OFF TOPIC ... kinda]

Saw a video today ...
Thought of you guys in here, since you're usually raggin' on Jphonix and his tight pants.

It was a Soulja-Boy-#%* video ... starred a bunch of kids/teens in it ...
Kids' pants were so tight (I think one of them actually qualified as leotards) they are probably sterile now ...
anyway, it's called "You're a Jerk" (I think)

I haven't laughed that hard in a while ... just thought I'd relay ... carry on ... (I won't post it in here since it's OT)

LOL

Now we have peeps making fun of height? This thread is useless.

LOL

Im 5'6" which i consider short, but what does that have to do with wearing shoes.

Although, I did get a dumb short remark once when I wore a pair of titaniums and dude just embarrased himself in the end. Dude was wearing some retro bred xi.Haters will always find a way to raise their ego. LOL
Saw him a week later cause he turned out to work at a footlocker and this time I was rocking some DOTD SB's and he just about apologized and wanted me tohelp him network to get shoes.

ANYWAYS, this is off topic so sorry. Just found it amazing where this thread is going.

Good luck to all of your trying to get the tan Yeezy's

^^This thread has actually been more useful than the threads on the other 2 releases. Especially the Blk/Pinks. Especially recently with the discrepancy on theretail price for the Tans.

Funny what happens w/o a certain "self proclaimed sneaker superstar" around.

tans retail $215? heard rumors swirling around that they would be cheaper than the zens an the blk/pinks. someone confirm?

Yeezy II? lol

yancancook90: Pretty sure we've all been over this...These will NOT retail for $110.00. There's no way!

By the way...Your SN is hilarious--"If Yan Can....You Can!!! HAHA!

Back
Top Bottom