* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Wore these for the first time last night. I didn't have the OGs. So I didn't know how they were going to feel or fit, but these are very nice shoes. Probably not good for wide feet, but fit just right in a TTS for me. Super comfortable. I'm gonna be wearing these a lot.

Shout out @littlemamba for the oop :pimp: Appreciate it fam!

Wore em to hit some weights and they feel great. Brought me back to when I had these in college

FC8EBE36-F84D-4201-83F7-D0D28579FF9E.jpeg

Doubled up on a size 9 for my brother to ball in. Just found out He doesn’t like em that much so if anyone is interested just let me know!

Just remembered I still have this tee from Brons rookie year :lol: man this shirt made it through like 10 different moves, no lie... I haven’t worn it in years just never wanted to put it in the goodwill pile

I’d give it to an NTer if they want to cover shipping... it’s a 3x

CDAD9A25-AA51-43ED-9ADE-B8CA68D0FC37.jpeg

F59296E9-4971-4B96-8FCD-F334A814293C.jpeg
58942B8F-5B85-4DCD-84FE-BE86C5D6D63A.jpeg

Just gave them a go fellas. After wearing a couple times last week I broke them in. Honestly they felt pretty good to me with the best part being traction. The leather is still kind of stiff and hard though.

It’s just hard getting used to a all leather shoe when flyknit and everything else has been on my feet. This tough leather doesn’t wrinkle a ton but when it does it’s bad, I got a big one now in my toe area on the right shoe you can see it in the pic , after 3 hrs of ball. No biggie as that’s what I got them for. Lockdown is not the best either, felt my foot kind of slide moving left to right.

Weight, Traction, Comfort and Impact protection was A1 though. All in all I am pretty comfortable playing in them, just wouldn’t be my go to for on the court.

F59296E9-4971-4B96-8FCD-F334A814293C.jpeg
58942B8F-5B85-4DCD-84FE-BE86C5D6D63A.jpeg

The leather is still kind of stiff and hard though.

This tough leather doesn’t wrinkle a ton but when it does it’s bad, I got a big one now in my toe area on the right shoe you can see it in the pic , after 3 hrs of ball. No biggie as that’s what I got them for.

It ain't leather my bro. It's PLEATHER - plastic leather or essentially a really cheap, non pliable vinyl variant that Nike runs on damn near everything to save costs. The material DOES not breathe well at all, affects overall fit (hence the lack of lockdown) and lastly does not crease normally but instead folds so you get really, really bad looking 'wrinkles'.

Shame on Nike for swapping out the half decent leather on the earlier pairs with this trash material. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom