* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

These 3's are releasing at all star weekend, but do yall see what in the background?!? I didnt know 20-5-5's were coming back...
IMG_20180117_182300.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that pic taken at an old sneaker meet-up from a few years back? Could have sworn I've seen that exact image before.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that pic taken at an old sneaker meet-up from a few years back? Could have sworn I've seen that exact image before.
this pic is oooooold. from the first time the Jordan 3 sample was leaked. believe it was at a get together in Seattle. those 20-5-5 are from the first release.
Oh ok that makes since. This pic has been making rounds on twitter and I thought it was new.

I was just really hoping for a 20-5-5 retro, Im sure they will come back eventually...

Oh ok that makes since. This pic has been making rounds on twitter and I thought it was new.

I was just really hoping for a 20-5-5 retro, Im sure they will come back eventually...

Yeah, it's the closest representation to those IIIs dropping next month. I'm interested in those, but I'm not sold. Supposedly they're adding a graphic to them too. JB wants all of the money

Doubled up on a size 9 for my brother to ball in. Just found out He doesn’t like em that much so if anyone is interested just let me know!

my pair just came in from stockx and I need another now. Hit me up if you still got them

Yea, that pic is 10+ years old. believe it belongs to nick dep...dont know how to spell his name...Dude shouldnt get no love around here anyways.

#NTremembers

What's the story tho?
IIRC dude use to be a mod an respected member on here, he abused his privileges and was going through folks DMs...he ended up using info to 'inappropriately knock' another member to 'aid his career.'

he writes for nicekicks.

IIRC dude use to be a mod an respected member on here, he abused his privileges and was going through folks DMs...he ended up using info to 'inappropriately knock' another member to 'aid his career.'

he writes for nicekicks.

'Inappropriately knock' ?
What do you mean?

I want to know so much more. I'm familiar with Nick and his role at NiceKicks. Had no idea he was an NT member, let alone a mod. This sounds so interesting. I would read an entire article on this.
he wasn't a mod. he borrowed the log-in from a friend that was a mod to do some shady info gathering to help him get in good with certain people.

he writes for nicekicks.

His SN used to be 'whit eboy' or something along those lines but was the other member the infamous 'rockdeep'?

Back
Top Bottom