Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

^Thanks Rock. Do you know if those tee's are men's or women's? I assume men's because of how it looksbut a XS-XXL size run is odd. Trying to order for a female friend but not sure what size she'll want.

I just called, couldn't order and all she said was Mid Feb. for a release. The Blue Chips are $75 and Hyperdunks are $110, she also said bothwould be on NDC.

^^Yeah this was the info I recieved from my friend on Campus.. that the delay was potentially to accomodate more folks being able to get these, as Nike wouldput them on NDC... it just had not been confirmed yet.

Im still holding out hope.

Edit:

I am currently on with an Eager Beaver for Nike and he said Chicago already has their shipment. They will be on Nike.com for $110 with no discounts and myBlue Chips wont be discounted either which is ok with me.

All you gotta be is nice with the Operator and shoot the willy bo bo and you get this info.

NTCHI got their pairs in and accidentally sold some pairs. Now they are holding them until the Real release date. Feb 9th.

Nike.com will also be selling them at no Discount AND will have 4 to 5 size runs whic sucks but it is what it is. They could have more. When folks hit theBlue Chips when they went up they didn't realize, so they actually had more ordered. Go figure. I told him I knew the process and most folks BS causethey don't think callers know. So he made sure he kept the BS out.

I was trying to get him to let me order some then, but the system wouldn't let him. Good dude.

There you have it. Feb 9th is the next Proposed date and for $110 and NDC will have multiple size runs. Now trying to figure out what time they will go up is another story.

Good Luck Fellas.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^Yeah this was the info I recieved from my friend on Campus.. that the delay was potentially to accomodate more folks being able to get these, as Nike would put them on NDC... it just had not been confirmed yet.

Im still holding out hope.

Edit:

I am currently on with an Eager Beaver for Nike and he said Chicago already has their shipment. They will be on Nike.com for $110 with no discounts and my Blue Chips wont be discounted either which is ok with me.

All you gotta be is nice with the Operator and shoot the willy bo bo and you get this info.

NTCHI got their pairs in and accidentally sold some pairs. Now they are holding them until the Real release date. Feb 9th.

Nike.com will also be selling them at no Discount AND will have 4 to 5 size runs whic sucks but it is what it is. They could have more. When folks hit the Blue Chips when they went up they didn't realize, so they actually had more ordered. Go figure. I told him I knew the process and most folks BS cause they don't think callers know. So he made sure he kept the BS out.

I was trying to get him to let me order some then, but the system wouldn't let him. Good dude.

There you have it. Feb 9th is the next Proposed date and for $110 and NDC will have multiple size runs. Now trying to figure out what time they will go up is another story.

Good Luck Fellas.

Thanks for the info Rock! I am very big into cancer awareness whether it be breast or lymphoma. I wear a Livestrong band on each wrist to celebrate andremember two women who were very near and dear to me. If and when these go on NDC I will be buying a pair. Again, thanks for the info Rock, I really appreciateit.

Rock is Feb 9th the date for online or just HOH's?

Also if you do know will there be size 15's?

Pac.. (and if you know my humor you know Im being funny)'

But I didn't ask..

Excuse me..... will you guys have any 15's? lololol...

But I couldn't tell you cause I FORGOT to ask will they be in Womens or MENS sizes because the Blue Chips were in Womens sizes..

So thats the question..

But the Release date is the same for HoH and Online.. UNLIKE the Foamposite release which has Online for the 7th and the 5th at most stores. For whateverreason...

Good Luck on that but if they are womens sizes believe me there will be plenty of us out of luck.. but maybe I shouldn't have said that cause resellerswould have been buying up womens sizes and leaving mine alone..lol

the hd's are mens sizes. they style code follows the mens hds style code. not only that, the ones that have already leaked have been confirmed mens sz.

great, they release on the one site i cant order from!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ Wheew!! Thanks Shaq..

Pac.. that means you have a chance Bruh...
no worries bro...i'm just glad i can help. i hope everyone that wants a pair can get them. i myself am goin to try my luck at HOHLA and amon a look out for pac as well. if i can't get my size, i'm goin to have to rely on ndc.

^
Look out for me too lol.
If I can't secure a pair on NDC, add an 11 to your cart!
wink.gif

the two individuals I've spoken to.
I'm still trying for it too, no worries.

Originally Posted by Manglor

If any single model of a popular shoe deserved it's own thread this would be the one.

Great shoe, cool colorway, important cause.

Tho at the same time this will probably hurt my chances of gettin my pair since it will add to the hype.

yeah when i saw the shoe on another site , i just said to myself "let the hype begin"

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Look out for me too lol.
If I can't secure a pair on NDC, add an 11 to your cart!
wink.gif

the two individuals I've spoken to.
I'm still trying for it too, no worries.
And if you can't add an 11 to ur cart..add a 10 for me bro
happy.gif

Just got an e-mail from my guy at HOH Chicago. He said that they still do not have their shipment and they have not been told of any increase in production. He said they still plan on them being extremely limited with a possible ticket/bracelet line the night before release.
frown.gif
I thought this release was starting to look better for a couple days there.

Originally Posted by marley

Just got an e-mail from my guy at HOH Chicago. He said that they still do not have their shipment and they have not been told of any increase in production. He said they still plan on them being extremely limited with a possible ticket/bracelet line the night before release.
frown.gif
I thought this release was starting to look better for a couple days there.
Man.. thats crazy..maybe he's not aware? Not sure. so much conflicting stuff, as The Guy on Nike was talking to a ChiNiketown person notHoH..on the other line who said they released some pairs early and have since pulled them back. If I said NT Hoh Above.. Im sorry I mispoke. So these will beat both CHihoH and ChiNT

I thikn the increase is for online purposes not hoH purposes.

^
From what I interpreted from what you said Rock,
seems like they are adding more to the online purchase availability...

and it's not just HOH only anymore.

I hope we can get what we need.

Rock and Shaq thanks.

I have been so busy with my new command that I haven't had the time to be on NT much any more.

Shaq like I said if you can hold me down that would be great. If not I do understand. I will give you a call this weekend bro.

Does anybody know a time frame to be on NDC or is it a crap shoot?

^
I think they jumped the gun...

Maybe cause the original RD was the 1st...

Not sure, but I got an order in, hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Too bad these weren't made in bigger sizes. I would have loved a 13. I would have been that dude to actually play in these during a game once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom